Chapter 4: The Date

Loona took your hands and said, "fuck, your hands are freezing." Thankfully, her hands were warm and heavenly, so your hands heated up quickly.

Loona made smooth, friendly motions with her thumbs and fingers, pressing on your hands. "Anyways, would you like to go somewhere to eat after the shift's over? I can take a day off tomorrow to spend time with you, too."

You smiled as your cheeks were red. "Sure. I would love that."

"Thanks, babe." She smiled, too.

omg, omg she called me "babe" omg

Blitzo entered the room, and you and Loona flung each other's hands back to your sides. "Hey, you two! I'm assuming you guys are finished with the paperwork I gave you?!"

Loona blushed. "Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She brushed her hair to the side

"Yeah, we're done." You grinned and stood there like a stiff board.

"That's good! Where are the others?"

"They, er, kinda just left out of protest," you say

"Oh, that's okay! None of you had to do it anyway."

You and Loona's mouth dropped in unison. "So you're telling me- ohhh you are so fucking dead!" Loona growled and showed her teeth.

"Oh now, Loonie. Don't have to act irrational or extreme-"

"You did both! I'm just returning the favor!" Loona yells.

Loona began to charge at Blitzo, and he ran back to his office, screaming. You followed the two out of curiosity. When you arrived, you saw Loona struggling to open the door. "Once I get in there, you are so fucked!"

On the other side, Blitzo was pulling as hard as he could to keep the door closed. "No, Loona, I can explain! please!"

Unfortunately for his case, the imp was no match for Loona's unbridled strength, and she flung the door open, knocking Blitzo backward. Loona drew her claws, and Blitzo is seen curled up in a ball crying. "AAAAH! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!"

Loona's face returned to normal, and she rolled her eyes. Her hand reached out to offer to pick him back up, and she sighed. "Get up, crybaby."

Blitzo grabbed her hand and did so. Loona then says, "so why the fuck would you give us all this crap and none of it even mattered?!"

He wiped his eyes and responded. "Well, it kinda did. Some of that paperwork was actually important to my company! At least you all made an effort, despite some of you bailing on me. The real reason was that no new clients came in yet, and I wanted to keep you guys busy. Plus, that stupid rich bastard wouldn't leave me alone, and I didn't know how long I was going to be on the phone with him. You know how long he talks, Looney! It's unbearable sometimes!"

"Oh." She goes. "Then I guess I should apologize on my part too."

"I'm sorry, Loona, for upsetting you. Give me a hug."

Both then wrapped their arms around each other.

Meanwhile, both Moxxie and Millie returned after Moxxie was finished with his rampage. "Now, was all of that really necessary?" Millie says.

"'wonderful and humble outside the office,' eh?" Loona remarks.

"Shut your mouth, Loona. You knew what I meant." She said whilst carrying Moxxie to the receptionist's room.

She snickered. "Did I?"

Blitzo hollered so that the couple can hear them. "Just go home, guys! None of that work you guys had to do anyway!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!" Moxxie screams.

"Moxxie, I am not chasing your ass again! You better calm down!" His wife says.

"I am calm!!"

And so, the employees of IMP Headquarters called it a day, making sure that you grabbed your backpack to take home with you. All of you walk outside, and you see Loona at her car already motioning you to come here with her finger. You slightly blushed, smiled, and walked to her. Next, you both went inside her car, and she said, "don't worry, I know a place that makes bomb chicken nuggets."

After that was said, she turned on the car to blast death metal, as usual. Both you arrived at a restaurant you have never recognized before. And you have been a resident of Hell for quite some time now.

When you two got out of Loona's car, she reached her hand out to hold yours. Your eyes opened, and your body turned hot. You pushed one of the double doors of the restaurant open, and you both went inside.

You all spot an empty round table, and you point to it. "I- uh-"

"Yeah, we can take that one," Loona replies.

Out of politeness, you pulled one of the chairs out so that Loona can sit.

Loona grinned. "Hello, mister manners." And you blushed when she said that. "Oh. Thank you." Saying as you scratched the back of your hand.

You then took your seat. The restaurant's ambient noises between the two of you were tuned out, concentrating all the attention on each other. The conversation began when Loona said softly, "I don't understand how a man like you is so nice. It's so cute on you."

"Uh, well, that's what I normally do for people I like."

She blushed and smiled. "I like you more." She placed her hand on your arm and said, "excuse me while I go get our nuggets."

The restaurant had a slightly dim vibe, with a large flatscreen TV hanging above the bar with music overshadowing it. So you thought that these so-called "chicken nuggets" were actually legit in terms of greatness. However, when the sun was setting, it cast a brilliant orange color in the restaurant's interior.

Finally, Loona came back and said, "ok, they said it would take about 10 minutes."

"Ok."

Since you were thought that Loona might lose interest in you in a matter of seconds, you ask. "So what kind of hobbies are you into?"

"Well, physically, I like killing stuff. Mainly killing people who deserve it. I also like to read and draw."

"Oh, me too!"

She laughs. "Well no shit, silly." You laugh also. "I don't really have any hobbies that I think you would like."

"Come on. I don't believe that for a second," Loona says

"Well, I have a telescope, and I use it to look at the planets." You blush.

"Aw, that's cute. I wish I had a telescope."

"Really?"

"Did I stutter?"

"Sorry." You look away and pout.

She smiles and reassures you, placing her hand on top of yours, "come on, don't be that way. I was being sarcastic. Of course I knew that you heard me."

You prompt an idea: "How about I bring it over to your place some time?"

"Oh yeah. That would be totally wicked."

Finally, the waiter came with chicken nuggets and a free batch of buffalo wings. Loona asked, "where did this come from?"

"Oh, it was on the house." The waiter replied.

"Well, I guess we're getting wings too, Y/N." She giggled.

Though the wings tasted good, nothing beat their chicken nuggets for some reason. With your mouth full, you say "Oh my god, what do they put in these things? It's so good!"

"I know, right? I told you their nuggets are the shit!" Loona says.

After you two were finished eating, Loona stood up and said, "Hey, let's get out of here and go to my place."

Your face lit up. "Sure!"

It was officially night time, and both of you held hands on the way to Loona's car.