"I don't actually have a choice here, do I?" I grumbled.

"Nope, now get that cute butt up before they come looking for me!" He said, getting himself out of bed and reaching for a fresh pair of briefs.

A short time later we were both dressed. Joey had found me a spare toothbrush and I found a brush I had in my handbag to try and tame my hair. It was as good as it was going to get.

"Ready?" He asked, taking my hand as we walked towards the stairs, already hearing the voices drifting up from the two women in the kitchen.

"No, I'm not ready! This is all very fast, we haven't even been officially together for 24 hours and now I'm meeting your mother!" I said, still stressing.

"Weeks or hours, either way I can introduce you as my girlfriend," he grinned proudly and his happiness relaxed me, only slightly, but enough to walk downstairs.

We entered the room hand in hand and the chatter immediately stopped. Ryan and Ethan were sitting at the dining table with two very beautiful women. They all turned as we approached.

My hands got sweaty and clammy and my heart pounded. I could already feel my face was flushed out of nervousness.

"Mom, Aunt Gabby. To what do I owe this surprise visit?" Joey said, walking towards them to give them a hug.

"Hi darling," the one who I assumed was his mom wrapped him up in her arms before he then gave the other one a hug too. "We are redecorating the guest house and there is a shop in the next town over to here which is the only one on the west coast with the wallpaper we want, so we thought we would stop by and visit you kids," she explained.

Joey looked at her sceptically as she peered over her shoulder at me. I glanced to the boys who were watching the exchange with great interest. I smiled and gave a small wave.

Joey grabbed my hand again, pulling me to his side.

"Sounds plausible. Well mom, this is my girlfriend, Morgan. Morgan, this is my mom, Sophia and my Aunt Gabby," Joey introduced us.

"Girlfriend?" All four in the room said at once.

"Yep," he smiled proudly as I blushed.

"It's lovely to meet you both," I said awkwardly.

Before I knew it, Joey's mom had wrapped me up in a hug. "Joey didn't tell me he had a girlfriend so this is a lovely surprise!"

"Didn't tell us either," Ryan grumbled behind us.

"It's very new. I'm sure he would have told you as soon as he had the chance to," I said looking to him. He was still smiling proudly and watching the exchange.

"Harper's roommate is a Morgan," Gabby said carefully.

"The one and the same. It's lovely to meet you too, Harper only ever has the best things to say. Those cakes you sent were delicious too," I said.

"So what are your plans for today then? Have you been to see Harper or I got the wake up call?" Joey asked, pulling me back to him again and wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"We haven't been to see Harper yet, she said she has an early class on Thursday. We are going to visit this shop then we thought we could have dinner together?" Sophia said.

"I have training till 7.30, so it will have to be late. Is that going to be too late for you to drive home?"

"We thought we would stay the night and visit the day spa tomorrow before heading home."