" ahh really man, I was hoping to see who was so lucky to have you feeling like this" he pressed.

Not wanting to stay to long I got back into the car and was ready to get things set up.

" I know we have lots of catching up to do but right now i have somethings that requires my attention . I catch you two later"

We said our goodbyes and I went back to the house.

As I pulled into the driveway I noticed Storm wasn't home which gave me perfect time to finish up this project.

It was now or never, and right now I was hoping it was going to be forever~

| Storm |

I was enjoying getting my nails done and toes since it's been a while since I pampered myself.

As I was enjoying my alone time one of the workers bought me some ice tea with a side of cookies.

If I was back home the only thing I would have gotten was attitude and half done nails, but here they took there time with you.

They made sure you felt at home and I enjoyed it.

" one more minute till dry, then you done" the lady told me as she rub lotion on my feet and toes.

I smiled while getting my money together.

Once it was paid I received another text from star asking when could we finally talk.

How much I wanted to take her soul I just ignore her calls and texts until I was ready to talk.

My mother still spoke to her which kinda grew me apart from her as well.

How can I do that to my own mother some may say, but I feel that she betrayed me once she contacted star without my permission.

Also, I've been wanting to visited my father just to get closure from the things he's done to me and to sj.

But mostly I wanted to get closure for sj.

I knew that he could never forgive my father but maybe if I figured him out, and the reasons for the killing of both sj parents I could maybe understand.

Leaving out the spa, i open my messages to see floods of texts from a couple of people as they congratulated me on my pregnancy.

Once again I have my mom to thank for that.

She could never hold a secret.

My first message I click on was sj and he was telling me that he made it home and wanted me to hurry back.

Smiling to myself as I walk I threw my shopping bags in the car and was now on my way.

While being in New Mexico my Spanish has been progressing really well, and I was so proud of myself.

I wasn't holding a full conversation just yet but with practicing with sj it's been helping.

Stopping at McDonald's I grab a Big Mac, large Fries, and a water.

I tied to stay away from sweet teas because that drink seem to keep Alianna up a lot more at night.