"Richard are you okay? Why are you talking like you're dying?" I began to worry, despite this being our first encounter in years I still loved him like family.

He shakes his head, and chuckles. "My dear, you think too little of me, I'm invincible."

"Richard." I finally take a breath, relieved he's fine. "Then whats wrong?"

Richard glances at Hudson, as if he's queuing him into the conversation. "I can't do this alone, son."

"He's going to kill us for even doing this." Hudson finally speaks out, then makes eyes contact with me. "Bianca passed away."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"It happened while she was asleep, it seems she was far more sicker than she led on." Richard sighs. "Scarlett was the first to find her."

Suddenly I am frozen, as much as it pained me to hear this, I felt relief. It was unfortunate because there was no reason I should feel that way towards someone. We may have not gotten along and she has done horrible things towards me, but its still terrible that had to happen.

And for Scarlett to find her, that's truly the worst.

I raise my brows. "Why did you arrange to meet me just to tell me this? It's horrible, but it has nothing to do with me."

"Actually, that's where it gets interesting." Hudson slides me over an envelope.

It was addressed to me.

Slowly I opened it and pulled out what appeared to be a letter.

To the woman whom I could never defeat,

If you're reading this then it has finally happened, I am far away from the tragic story that is Greyson Blackstone and Sage Slade.

How pitiful that I felt the need to write a letter to someone I felt inferior too, despite me clearly being the better choice. But there are things that needed to be said and as I'm sure you're relieved of my departure, I am not happy with leaving this world without my final thoughts beaten into your memory.

For these last weeks I knew what was to come, I grew tired of fighting and the bad haircuts with it. So I took the latter option that my Doctor suggested for me, to live my remaining days without poisoning my bloodstream with life draining drugs.

You're probably wondering why I'm writing you and not smiling with the knowledge that before I died you didn't get the guy.

Well that is bullshit, I may have been bedridden but gossip works quick, I knew about Greyson's adventures to you. I know how you've led him on and remained with a man who clearly can't compare to a world class man like Greyson.

A part of me respects it, but a part of me truly hates you. I may have pushed you into leaving him at the alter but every decision after had nothing to do with me. When I did the things I did, it was to make sure the woman who would have the man of my dreams had a spine. In this world there are worse people than I, women who have physical proof of their sexual affairs with Greyson.

People who will try to ruin you.

Admittedly, I wanted him for myself but the moment I lied about his unborn daughter, I knew I had lost him forever.

Not to mention there was no way he was ever going to love me the way he did you and that is worth more than anything you've ever had your entire life. Greyson may have been a whore who toyed with your heart but that isn't him anymore. He's the kind've guy that changes all the horrible things about himself, that blocked him from the pain he currently feels, for the right girl.