Peter?and the train station

Peter P

Peter P.O.V.

Attention, would all parents ensure that their parents have the appropriate identification papers." I hear over the speaker."You warm enough? Now honey you have to keep this on you. Be sure and keep this on." Mother says kneeling down in front of Lucy clipping her tag back on and buttoning up her jumper. "If Dad were here,we wouldn't have to go!"Edmund exclaimed varry annoyed with the whole situation." If dad was here the war would be over we wouldn't have to go."I tell him in the same tone that he used."You will listen to your brother, won't you Edmund?" Mothe says getting up off the ground  and looking at him then she walks to me and grabs my face." Look after the others?"She asks me cuping my face." I will mum" I tell her very seriously while taking her hands into mine she kisses my cheek. Mum walks over to Susan and I glared at Edmund and his in his ere "Be nice to mum!"and I walk over to Lucy.
"You be a big girl now Susan,"mum says and the train blows its horn."There now... off you go." She tells us "Bye mum we will miss you!" "Good bye darlings" and we walk to the ticket booth were they are  checking our tickets "Come on, we've got to stay together now. Everything's going to be okay" I say rubbing Lucy back when I get Distracted  by passing soldiers when my ticket is ripped from my hand" Peter!"I look at her and she tries to help Edmund"I know how to get on a train" he snaps "Be nice she was only trying to help!"I tell him walk ing into our compartment that occupied 2 other children I put my suitcase in the compartment above and I left Susan and Lucy's up as well and I go to grab Edmunds to help him when he drips it from my hand and glares!"I can do it my self."he says determined to do so him self I sit in between lucy and Susan.

"What are your names I'm lucy this is my big brother Peter and my older sister Susan and that's my brother Edmund!" Lucy greets the 2 sitting across from us smiling at them.

"I'm Tomas and that mary!"

.......................Time skip 7 hours Later............................

Edmund and Susan are asleep across from me and lucy because the other 2 children left already Lucy is sound asleep and so is Edmund it just Susan and I awake

"Do you think the war will ever be over?Do you thinkdad is goingto be ok?"Susan questions me and for the first time I'm actually honest with one of my siblings."I dont know I hope so!" I tell her she smiles at me."Its late we should sleep we have a long day ahead of us!" And I drifted into a deep sleep filled with dreams of the same girl I have been for the past weeks.

"Its late we should sleep we have a long day ahead of us!" And I drifted into a deep sleep filled with dreams of the same girl I have been for the past weeks