The Bombing

Third person P

Third person P.O.V.

"Edmund Get Away from there! What do you think you're doing?! Peter!"Mrs pevensie says noding to Edmund he grabs Edmund."Come on! To the shelter, now!" grabs things from next to her bed with a flashlight, and looks over and notices Lucy in bed " Lucy, come on! Lucy!" Pevensies are running to the shelter, we hear them shouting, "Hurry up! and RUN!" Edmund turns around, as if forgetting something. "Wait, dad!" He runs in side!"EDMUND!" Their mother yells and Peter tells "Dond worrie mum I Got him!"And Run inside, after Edmund And sees him grab the picture gets blown against the wall Peter jumped on Edmund to protect him from the blow!" Come on idiot!" Peter exclamed pulling him from the ground and pushing him toward the shelter and Throws Edmund onto the ground and starts shouting in fear "Why do you always have to be so selfish! You only think about yourself. Why can't you ever do as you're told!You could have died you could have gotin not only your self but are mother and sister's killed!"Peter slams the shelter door shut and lays down in between his sisters There mother lays down next to Lucy and Edmund on the other side of his mother!

 Why can't you ever do as you're told!You could have died you could have gotin not only your self but are mother and sister's killed!"Peter slams the shelter door shut and lays down in between his sisters There mother lays down next to Lucy and Ed...

Peter.P P.O.V

"peter?peter? Peter!Peter!"she says with a terrified look!

I awoke with a start! who is that why did she seem to know me?And why is she so scared?