C-Bokuto: ... are you guys implying something about me? Because I don't like it.

Q: from asslicker6000 : Akinori, do you watch nikocado on Youtube, lol?

A: I don't know what that is... so I'm going to assume no... but I feel like there's some deeper meaning to that question.

C-Yumiko: I'll look it for you.

C-Komi: OR- we could just move onto the next question! Hurry it up Author-chan!

C-Author-chan: Don't be mean to me. I could kill you off you know.

C-Komi: Please don't.

C-Akinori: Please do.

C-Komi: I thought you were bae- turns out you're just fam.

C-Akinori: Bruh-

Q: from HaikyuWeeb_7 : Why are you so hot?

A: Thank you~ and it's the genitics. From my moms side though. Definitely not my dads. Mom has some new guy in the house every week.

C-(Y/N): Ah. That would explain the music that one time.

Q: from 2DsHoe : What would you do if I try to steal (Y/N) away?

A: That depends... like, kidnapping, or romantically? Either way I'd get pretty mad, so don't try it.

C-Azumi: (Y/N) gets kidnapped in a chatper coming up.

C-Komi: Well, not for a while. There's still a lot of chapters until that happens. I can't beleive Author-chan actually planned something out.

C-Author-chan: First of all- rude. And as for any readers wondering what's going to happen, don't worry- it's not what you think.

C-(Y/N): I'm sorry? I'm getting what? Would someone care to explain?

Q: from Yuki-Yumiko : Can you tell me some of your best pranks..? For uh- science.

A: Yeah... science, heh, sure. But just so you know I have some coming up, or at least... they're planned out in my head. I don't know if I'll ever get around to putting them into action.

C-Author-chan: Relatable.

C-Maru: Yeah, you should really start working on actual chapters and not some stupid Q&A.

C-Author-chan: mARU! I thought I raised you better than that!

C-Maru: You're not my mom...?

C-Author-chan: I'm everyone's mom. I'm adopting everyone. And I created you. Literally.

C-Azumi: It's true Maru. She did.

C-Komi: Not me though. Ha.

Q: from xsoftariesx : Do you have a daddy kink?

A: WELL THAT WAS SUDDEN!! And I won't be telling you.

C-Author-chan: You have to.