Confession gone wrong </3

Second person POV

'He what...?'

"Oh, so I see." Illumi gives a blank expression.

"Ki-Killua?" You mumble.

"Well that isn't any good, you're not supposed to have any weaknesses as an assassin, how about I just kill her and we can go home."

"As I've already said Illumi no-" Illumi comes dashing towards the both of you luckily you and Killua dodge the attack.

"Killua please step aside."

"Illumi stop I love Y/n, If you were to kill her I'd never forgive you!"

"Never forgive me huh."

"Killua it's fine I'll fight him after all he wants me dead." You say before Killua grabs hold onto your shoulders

"Are you crazy? He'll kill you!"

"No, he won't." You smile and dangle your pendant in front of him.

"I know what happened with Chrollo makes this pendent look weak but I was scared of him..I.. can do it this time. I'm not afraid Killua."

"Y/n..."

"Can I kill him? You question.

"Go ahead," Killua says before stepping out of your way.

"Y/n if you're in danger I'll stop the fight and save you kay?"

"Yeah, Yeah okay let's fight!" You say.

"This will be interesting," Illumi says while pulling out needles.

Illumi starts by throwing several pins at you but you continue to dodge them one by one, and many more. You were avoiding his attacks and you had decided to start the fight without your pendant in use to prove you were strong without it. You start to run towards Illumi as he keeps on throwing pins to try and manipulate you. You aim to kick his face but he dodges and manages to grab your leg and throw you behind him, you take that chance midair and aim to kick his head once again but this time you succeed sending him flying but also manages to land on his two feet, unfazed. You and him keep on repeating the same attacks dodging each and every one of them.

"I'm getting a bit bored Illumi." You say well getting a hold of your pendant under your sweatshirt.

Your pendant could feel your emotions and the warmth of your palm and started to glow a beautiful scarlet, Your hair starts to defy gravity and float up. As your eyes took on a scarlet, the same as your pendant.

"Illumi, this will be your last time back out before I kill you."

Illumi realizes who you were, you were an L/n. Illumi recalls a memory.

"You should stay away from the L/n's when they have their pendants they overpower opponent by x100 when they use them, I went out to kill one I almost lost, It wasn't worth the money" He added.

Illumi raises his hand up as if he was surrendering.

Killua's eyes widen in shock.

'Illumi surrendering? Am I seeing things...?'

Your hair falls back down and your eyes return back to their original E/c color.

"Okay, Killua let's get going, " You say while grabbing his arm and walking away from Illumi.

Illumi POV

"Tch...." I see Y/n and Killua walk off together.

"Oh, I see~" I Hear from behind me and turn around revealing Hisoka.

Is this a mere coincidence..or destiny? Killua x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें