"I'm good man. I won't let it happen again." He says.

"Were glad you're back man!" Ten says.

"What happens theses last two days?" Taemin asks.

"A lot, but I'll explain." Minho says.

"We found out who intoxicated your drink and there was a witness whenever you saved Sarah at the club." Minho says.

"What in the....?"

"Heres a recording that will explain everything." Minho hands Taemin a phone.

"Listen to the entire thing." Ten says.

Taemin sighs and turns the recording on.

"Jimin! Get this motherf*cker out of here discreetly!" The recording then comes to the end.

Taemin dropped the phone as his breath increased.

"Lori has been plotting to hurt Sarah." Mark says.

"I've been spying on her lately, looks she has a messed up obsession on Woosung and apparently her brother as well." Mark says.

"It looks like it could be anytime soon when Sarah finds out about your real identity." Minho says.

"That's not my real identity! I was going through a essential identity crisis/disorder at that time!!" Taemin says.

"I want that woman to stay away from Sarah or any of her friends or family, because that b*tch could say the truth to anyone, especially the damn police." Taemin says.

"Not to mention she's been here and knows your secret!" Jaehyun says.

"We are so screwed!" Jimin says.

"Don't say that!"

"What do we do?!" Ten says.

"What exactly does she want?" Jimin asks.

"She has a mega crush on Woosung and she blames Sarah because Woosung won't accept her." Minho says.

"She has a crush all of Sarah's guys friends, but her main priority is Woosung." Minho says.

"We can't kill her because everyone will know she disappeared and people will start to wonder." Taemin says.

"No matter how much she deserves it." Taemin says angirly.

"For the main time, we should keep an eye on her." Jaehyun says.

"Yes, I agree." Marks says.

"Our main priority is Sarah right now, in less than 10 days she'll be blessing the entire manor." Minho says.

"My baby is about to give birth soon and I got to be there by her side." Taemin says.

"We still have to keep an eye on Lori and protect Sarah at all cost." Jaehyun says.