Extra 02: First date.

ابدأ من البداية

"I don't mind spending money if it's for you."

This man does not really think of the consequences of his words...

"I'll pay you," I say, knowing it full well that it might take me a year to collect all the money.

I hear a little laugh on the other end of the phone.

"Can..."

"I will do it!"

The silence is long until I start to hear his breathing on the phone.

"I wish you knew the effect your words have on me..." Tin says.

My heart flutters so I cut off the call.

I knew this would happen, I knew that talking to him would only make that strange feeling in my chest increase.

The phone rings again, although this time it is a text message that I receive.

"At 3 PM, I will fetch you."

Another beat, much louder than the previous one. I press the cell phone against my chest.

My first date...I never had one, I don't even know what to do.

"Maybe I should consult someone with experience...but who?"

***

"You have come to find the right person, my dear friend." Pond says as he puts on dark glasses.

"Hmm...maybe I should have just searched the Internet."

"Yahoo Answers is not going to teach you the tricks that I know and that I have acquired over the years." He answers while placing a hand on his chin.

"You must have a lot of experience."

"Of course I have, who do you think helped Ae eat the shrimp? That boy is in my debt, and you will be too...just remember me when you're in Miami Beach." His arm surrounds me and we start walking.

"But I already know how to eat shrimp." I answered, a little confused.

Pond lowers his glasses, placing his gaze on me, then scanning me from top to bottom.

"My friend, in this case, the shrimp to peel is you..."

"What?" My confused face is impossible to hide.

Pond pats my shoulder.

"I see that we have a lot of work to do." He hums.

***

2:50 PM

I am at the entrance to the engineering faculty, looking to the sides, many students enter and leave.

If I follow Pond's advice, then I guess I'll be fine.

"What are you doing waiting here?" I hear Techno say from behind, when I turn around, I see him with a helmet in his hand, it seems that he has already fixed his motorcycle. "Do you need a ride?"