B͛o͛n͛u͛s͛ n͛u͛m͛b͛e͛r͛ t͛w͛o͛!!

T͛h͛e͛s͛e͛ a͛r͛e͛ s͛o͛m͛e͛ l͛i͛t͛t͛l͛e͛ t͛h͛i͛n͛g͛s͛ t͛h͛a͛t͛ d͛i͛d͛n͛' m͛a͛k͛e͛ i͛t͛ i͛n͛ b͛u͛t͛ t͛h͛o͛u͛g͛h͛t͛ ' p͛o͛s͛t͛ t͛h͛e͛m͛!!!

K͛e͛e͛p͛ i͛n͛ m͛i͛n͛d͛ t͛h͛e͛y͛ a͛r͛e͛n͛' c͛o͛m͛p͛l͛e͛t͛e͛d͛ A͛T͛ A͛L͛L͛ a͛n͛d͛ n͛o͛n͛e͛ o͛f͛ t͛h͛e͛m͛ c͛o͛r͛r͛e͛l͛a͛t͛e͛ t͛o͛ e͛a͛c͛h͛ o͛t͛h͛e͛r͛.

(a͛f͛t͛e͛r͛ c͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛: v͛e͛r͛y͛ a͛p͛p͛o͛i͛n͛t͛e͛d͛)
Y/n pants heavily as she runs along the obstacle course, trying desperately to avoid all of the land mines implanted in the dirt as she approached the finish line.

Her feet were killing her, as a result on her feet being frozen to the ground by the half and half asshole dude who froze the floor as soon as the race started.

Parts of her lower leg were bleeding from her ripping the skin away from the ice, the rapid movements making the wounds worse.

"Almost there!" She tells herself, she had been beaten in speed by quite a few people but she was pretty quick considering how her quirk didn't fit situations like this.

She steps over the finish line and through the tunnel that leads into the centre of the sports stadium.
There are a lot of cheers as President Mic announces her name and quirk through the microphone.

Y/n falls to her ass and pulls up her pant legs, travelling the gushing wounds, raw skin and frozen patches, earning grimaces and gasps from the crowd.

"Hey, you!" Y/n barks, making most people turn to look at her, only to see her pointing at the boy who placed second from class 1-A.

"This is your fault! You froze everyone!"
The sentence makes the boy turn around with the realisation she was yelling at him.

"Its not my fault you tore yourself from it." He turned again, making y/n grind her jaw and mutter insults under her breath.

"SHE RIPPED HERSELF FROM TODOROKI'S ICE AND FINISHED THE COURSE?!" Hizashi yelled through the microphone. "WHAT A POWER MOVE!"

Some of the robots come and take her to recovery girl, her sitting on the stretcher with her legs on either side of it as she's taken inside, still muttering under her breath.

(a͛f͛t͛e͛r͛ c͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛: g͛o͛o͛d͛ l͛u͛c͛k͛)
Y/n chews on her lower lip as she sits on the edge of her seat right beside Hizashi, as far away from shota as possible.

Call it favouritism, that she gets to sit in the commentator box, but she was not prepared to be berated by her class for not participating, especially not by Monoma.

Shota was still grumping with y/n, and she was annoyed at him and was refusing to talk to him, making Hizashi feel pretty awkward.

"Yo, like why am I kinda rooting for the broccoli lookin' ass bitch?" She looks to Hizashi, making cute she isn't close to the microphone while speaking.

"Oh, Midoriya?" They look toward the monitors that show the green haired boy flying across the finish line as a result of him using the land mines to boat himself to infinity and beyond.

"Damn..." y/n smiled, leaning forward slightly. "That was a good idea."

(a͛f͛t͛e͛r͛ c͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛: l͛o͛v͛e͛ y͛o͛u͛)
Y/n stares wide eyes and mouth slightly agape as the rest of the room watches in surprise.

"I.." she stutters. "I love you too denki, but now isn't the time!"

"Yes, now isn't the time." A stern voice from the door way chimes in, making Denki's blood run cold as he looked over y/n's shoulder to see aizawa standing in the door way, quirk activated and piercing red eyes glaring into him.

"Confess to my sister later, Kaminari." Aizawa spoke bitterly as y/n turned to look at him, a bright smile on her face, and not a care in the world Aizawa had heard the proclamation.

"Shota!" She exclaimed. "Did you beat the guy?"  Her brother nodded, walking further into the room.

"They're after bakugou, we need to go find them." He said to Vlad King, making the rest of the room panic. 

"I'll help!" Y/n declared. "I can't go help them right now-"

"No." Aizawa huffed. "You're staying here with everyone else, I'm not having you get hurt, as your supervisor and your older brother."

"But-" she started up again.

"No buts, y/n, your staying here with your little boyfriend and friends. Now end of story."

Denki watched as her face slowly fell into a frown but she nodded in agreement to Aizawa's demand.
Gently placing a hand on her shoulder, denki tried his best to cheer her up by smiling brightly, to which she grinned back.