I͛ l͛o͛v͛e͛ y͛o͛u͛

Y/n pants as she finally made it out of the forest, hands on her knees while she tried to regain her breath, red in the face.

"S-Shota!" She called, glancing around rapidly to attempt to find her brother.
"Where are you?!"

She whips her head around toward the sound of struggling and grunting, only for a huge swoosh of blue flames to be sent toward her.

With a small yelp, she quickly drops into a crouch and covers her head with her arms.

"Y/n!" She snapped her head up to see shota standing in front of her, with his back to her. "This isn't the real villain, it's a clone."

Y/n quickly got to her feet and with furrowed brows asked her brother:
"Clones?" She pressed. "What do you mean clones? As a result of someone's quirk?"

"I think so." He sent his capture weapon flying toward the glass villain but the clone managed to dodge out of the way.

It was a man or made to resemble the real on at least, but he had porcelain skin that had been disrupted by the horrific skin graphs all over his body, held together like patchwork.

"That poor man." Y/n thinks to herself before she snapped back to reality at the sound of shota yelling her name.

"One of them went inside, it's meant to look like me, kill it." He grunted before lunging forward to continue fighting the patchwork man, his hair flying upward as an indication he was using his quirk.

"Right!" Y/n yelled, taking off toward the building, practically ripping the door off of its hinges as she swung it open. 

"This is an Aizawa clone, meaning it has his quirk." Grinding her teeth together, she runs as fast as she can to where the temporary extra study classes were being held, seeing the Aizawa clone slumped against the doorway.

Snarling like some sort of animal, y/n took a rugby tackle to the clone, sending the two of them hurtling toward the ground, the clone hitting its head off the tile as y/n landed on top of its stomach.

"Villain!" The fake Aizawa called out as its hair rose and its eyes became red. "Capture her!" 

Vlad king just stared on approvingly at y/n.
"Do what you have to." He announced, making her nod, though she didn't look at him before she reeled back a punch and socked the clone right in the face, rendering it unconscious as she stood up, watching the clone turn into mud-like solution before completely disappearing.

"L/n," Vlad king said, marching forward towards her. "Is Erasurehead doing alright?"

"He's fine," y/n nods. "He asked me to come in and dispose of this close while he finished off the other one."

Humming, Vlad king opened his mouth to speak once more but she cut him off. 

"We have reason to believe one of the villains quirks is a cloning type quirk which would explain these- AH!"

She was cut off by her own scream as someone tackled her to the floor in a tight embrace, making everyone stare in shock, eyes widening as the blond from class 1-A tackled the girl to the floor.

"Y/N!" He yelled. "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE IN CLASS 1-B!"

"Hey Denki," she smiled sheepishly as he hurried his head into her stomach, reaching up to pet his hair.

"Sorry, I wanted it to be a surprise, but I didn't think we'd be caught in a villain attack." The two of them stood up, Denki releasing her from the hug and studying her face as he became bright red.

"I'm just glad your okay..." he said, leaning forward and placing a kiss on her lips before pulling away.

"I love you, y/n."