I͛ c͛a͛n͛t͛ g͛e͛t͛ h͛e͛r͛ o͛u͛t͛ o͛f͛ m͛y͛ h͛e͛a͛d͛

Kaminari bit his lip harshly as he stared down at his phone screen, not bothering to acknowledge his classmates around him as he sat at his desk, leg bouncing up and down furiously.

He could feel his heart in his throat and his mind raced with thoughts about why y/n had left abruptly after asking about aizawa.

"Does she know him?" He asked himself, taking a deep breath and trying to calm himself.

"-aminari. Kaminari!" The calling of his name pulled him from his thoughts, making him snap his head up and look at who had called him.

It was Sero. Mineta and Kirishima also looking mildly concerned about his sudden trance like state.

"Are you okay dude?" Kirishima asked, frowning deeply. A contrast to his usual perky attitude. "You seem out of it."

"We're all out of it!" Mineta fussed. "We just got attacked by villains!"

Kaminari shook his head, still with a worried expression.
"It's not that, a friend of mine just seemed frantic for some reason when I told her about Aizawa Sensei being hurt."

They all seemed a bit more curious about what he had said, both about his friend and what her connection to their teacher was.

"I did hear Aizawa had a sister. But those were just rumours." Sero shrugged, but Kaminari just sighed.

"She has a different second name." He paused. "I don't even think her name is Japanese."
(Sorry if it is! Just ignore that if you're Japanese!)
"She said she'd call me later, I'll ask about it then."

The guys suddenly seemed to catch on to the use of the feminine pronouns and all smirked slyly.

"Kaminari has a girlfriend!" Sero teased, making the blond blush and start to freak out.

"N-no I don't! She's just a friend!" He defended, making Kirishima laugh.

"But you like her, riiiight?" Mineta joins in on the teasing. "Is she hot?"

"Dude!" Kirishima says, looking baffled at Mineta. "If he likes her you can't just ask stuff like that!"

"I'm just curious!" Mineta defends. "Don't worry, I won't stoop so low as to thirst over my friend's girl!" He rubs his neck.
"Especially not if he really likes her."

"I do." Kaminari says, looking away bashfully as they all look at him.

"She's amazing and I can't get her outta my head, I haven't even met her in real life." He laughs.

"I just can't believe that a mistake like a wrong number could have time so smitten."

Y/n pants heavily as she runs through the hallways of UA, tripping and stumbling as she pushes past students in an attempt to get to Recovery Girl's office as fast as humanly possible.

She barges through the door, making the old lady gasp, trying to call her back as she rushes forward, looking through all of the beds for her elder brother.

But instead she comes across an extremely tall skinny man laying in a bed, next to him is another bed with a boy who has a mop of curly green hair.

"Do you know where Shota is?" She asks frantically, not bothering to question why they were freaking out.

"A-All Might!" The green haired boy sputtered, but immediately shut himself up when he realised he caught the girls attention by saying the man's name.

"All might?" She asks is shock, looking between the two boys. "Wha- NEVERMIND!" She yells out suddenly, shaking her head.
"Wheres shota?!"

"Are looking for your brother?" Recovery girl asks, waddling over while using her walking stick for support.

"Yes." Y/n nods, on the verge of tears. "Please tell me he's ok."

"He'll be okay, Deary." The old lady assures. "He and thirteen are in another room, follow me."

Immediately nodding, she follows the, surprisingly fast, old woman to another room and is lead inside to see the Space Hero: Thirteen laying on her front and hooked up to a bunch of machines, her entire back missing.

Y/n gasps, bring a hand up to cover her mouth as she is lead past the pro and find herself facing her brother who is covered in bandages and hooked up to just as many machines and Thirteen and unconscious.

"Shota." She whispers, bringing her lip as she walks closer, falling to her knees by his bedside, grasping gently at his hand. "Please be okay, please."