B͛l͛u͛e͛ f͛i͛r͛e͛

Y/n sighed heavily, choking on air as she wipes the sweat from her face, trying to stay standing even though her knees were bucking underneath her own weight.

"This is rough..." she wheezed out raspily.
Her task for quirk training was to sing while controlling forest animals, which, alone, isn't that hard, but Shota also told her she had to be able to hold a high note for three minutes before she could come back to camp, unless he came to get her.

The sun had already set and she was still trying to hold the same not for a full three minutes, the stop watch in her hand telling her best time so far.

Two minutes and 30 seconds....

"Just thirty more seconds!" She yells in frustration. "You can do it, y/n! Come on!"

Just as she was about to start singing, a loud ringing ran through her mind before Mandalay's voice echoed in her head.

"Hey, y/n..." the woman's voice was hesitant and sounded guilty. "I know you can't respond but Your brother said you arent allowed to come back and have to spend the night outside..."

Y/n's jaw dropped and her eyes widened upon hearing those words.

"Spend...the night?"

"That is unless you've hit the three minute mark!" The woman panicked. "We're sending Kota out with a sleeping bag for you!"

The ringing sound left her mind and her eye began to twitch rapidly and her face became red with anger

"SHOTA!" She screeched, making the trees billow and the ground shake as her voice echoed across the terrain.

From inside the building, the Pussycats and Vlad all looked toward Aizawa hesitantly as y/n's screaming of his name filled their ears, though it wasn't that loud, considering the distance, she must have been extremely loud.

Aizawa just sips his coffee with a blank expression, looking through some papers.
"Mandalay." He starts glancing up with tiered eyes.
"Tell her to keep it down or she'll wake the other students."

The next morning came, and y/n was up bright and early to continue her screaming match with herself until the sun was setting, trying desperately to complete her task so she can go get something to eat. The granola bar Vlad had brought her wasn't really cutting it.

"FUUUCK THIISSS!" She yelled, flopping onto her back violently.
"I'm so close!" She glanced at the timer that now read
two minutes and 58 seconds.

She threw her arm over her eyes to block out the almost fully set sun and sighed heavily, clenching her jaw in frustration.

"Fuck you, shota, you big bitch." It only felt like seconds, but by the time she opened her eyes the sky was fully dark and the stars were staring back at her.

"Did I fall asleep?!" She asked herself, looking at the watch on her wrist and seeing that it she had been asleep for 27 minutes. "Fuckkk."

She went to stand again, only to be greeted by a sudden wave of electric  blue flames lighting up the trees around her.

"Woah!" She gasped, ducking the sweep of flames that flew by overhead.
"I didn't know anyone had a blue flame quirk."

She thought for a moment and the flames am started a forest fire around her. The panic finally set out m when she realised that there wasn't anyone with that quick in the hero course.

"Oh no." She whispered under her breath, looking for a gap in the trees to run through and head back to camp.

There was no blunt in her mind that the teachers and the Pussycats had noticed the sudden flames that lit up the forest.

"Villains." She told herself as she found a quickly closing gap and sprinted through it just before the flames engulfed it.

"If I screech, it'll deafen them for a moment, but it'll deafen the others too." Y/n stresses to herself, a path coming into view.

"Fuck it." She tells herself aloud, skidding to a stop and taking in a big gulp of breath before releasing an unholy shriek of a high note that resonated throughout the surrounding area for at least 3kilometres.

"They should be discombobulated for a few minutes." She took of sprinting again, coming onto the path and seeing a few students who were walking along the trail.

Each of the students had tears on their lashes as they grappled their ringing ears.

"Sorry!" She called, but there wasn't much point, they were half deaf.

"I wonder if he's okay..."