" Hello madam,  I'm doctor kwon, do you feel any pain or discomfort madam?" Dr. Kwon asking while checking his chart.

" Not at all doctor thank you," mrs. MANoban said and doctor kwon smile to her.

" Take a rest and eat well madam, and welcome back madam" doctor kwon bowed to her. Doctor kwon is one of the many people  manoban help them in Life and to do well, his a gangster in his younger days. Long story short he owes the manoban who he is today.

" No thank you doctor pls just mrs or auntie ok" mrs. MANoban said, she takes her medication and eat, she sleep, a sleep that so peaceful for the first time knowing she is free now,

HEADQUARTERS

" Sup bro?" Chaeyoung greet seulgi who just arrived, seulgi is taking her early meal, because jisoo said.

" Sup, how are you? Is joohyun ok?" seulgi asked she knows that they are also in there state now, never failed to asked about them as always.

" No we're good, I should be the one asking that your the one get shot" chaeyoung said sitting near her.

" Nahaaah this is just nothing" seulgi said and they fist bump.

" If your here for sorry or what, then don't ok it's settled now and we can move forward, but I'm still have mission to put mr. Kim or whoever he was in jail" seulgi said it's not yet over cause mr. Kim is still on the loose, as she knows.

" Its still not confirmed seul, but we have news his dead but that's not yet confirmed since there's no body" chaeyoung said sharing it to her makes seulgi nod, still not confirmed but she can't wait what is the explanation in both sides.

" Yeah, anyways is the woman ok now, do you think we can all meet tomorrow, I just want to have all settled cause honestly I'm still confuse why all this happen to jennie and even me" seulgi said and chaeyoung understand.

" I think we can all meet tomorrow, auntie is doing well, joohyun unnie still sleeping shes really blaming herself what happened to you, we didn't see this coming if we only we knew too that we have same interests" chaeyoung said

" I know after this, so there's no one to blame, anyways I'm planning to bring jisoo and lisa and the rest back to farm, to unwind I need to hide Jennie for now knowing you know" seulgi said they all worn out and she want jisoo to be stress free since she's preparing her self for her treatment.

" Wellllllll are we invited too?" Chaeyoung joke out.

" Silly of course, honestly I makes some room extension on the farm so that everyone can sleep well" seulgi said she makes few changes but not big since it surprise for them.

" Tsssk really? Or  you just want to be alone with jisoo" chaeyoung tease seulgi that makes her blush.

" Shut up its not like that, its just my family is growing you know" seulgi said pertaining to joohyun and and chaeyoung..

" If you say so, well I'm going now, I'll be at your estate, want to eat real food I haven't eat since yesterday might as well sleep there also, I'll see you tomorrow"' chaeyoung said and they bid seeyahh laters.

LISA POV

Earlier I didn't like what I see on ninis aura, she's sad or beyond. It makes me angry to think that's someone is hurting her. Joohyun didn't even contact me which is unusual.