Female Roman x Male Ruby reader

Start from the beginning

She sat down in the passenger seat. Cinder really does get on my nerves. I tried to think about something else to get my mind off of Cinder. I thought back about Two Eyes. He is really skilled for a boy his age. Something tells me that we will run into each other again soon.

Cinder: Rowan.

Rowan: Yes Cinder?

Cinder: I noticed the boy had two colored eyes. What color was his left eye?

Rowan: It's silver. Why?

Cinder: Next time you see him, capture him.

(Time skip) (Readers POV)

Yang: I can't believe my baby brother is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

My big sister, Yang, is giving me a back crushing hug.

(Y/N): Please stop.

Yang let go off me.

Yang: But I'm just so proud of you!

(Y/N): It was nothing, Sis.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees.

(Y/N): I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I just to be a normal boy with normal knees.

Yang: Aren't you excited?

(Y/N): I am, but... I don't want people to think I'm special. I got moved two years ahead.

Yang walked next to me and gave me a one armed hug.

Yang: But you are special.

She gave me a kiss on the check. I giggled a little and hugged her back. I looked at the tv and saw a newscast. It showed a mug shot of the woman I tried to stop the other day.

(Y/N): Hey. I know her.

Yang: You do?

(Y/N): Yeah. I was trying to stop her the other day.

Yang: Look at my little bro. Trying to stop criminals already. Even Rowan Torchwick.

Yang put her hand on my head and ruffled my hair.

(Y/N): You know her?

Yang: I saw some news reports on her while flipping through channels.

I can't help but get the feeling that I'll see her again.

(Time skip)

The bullhead landed and me and Yang walked out. We're both amazed by the sight of Beacon.

(Y/N) and Yang: Wow...

I looked around and a lot of people have a bunch of different weapons, getting me really excited.

(Y/N): Oh my gosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she has a fire sword!

I started to walk away, but Yang grabbed my hood and pulled me back.

Yang: Easy there, little brother. They're just weapons.

(Y/N): They're not just weapons! They're an extension of ourselves! They're cool!

Yang: Can't you just swoon over your weapon?

I pulled out Crescent Rose.

(Y/N): Of course I love Crescent Rose! I just like seeing new weapons. It's like meeting people, but better...

Yang: You need friends.

(Y/N): Why would I need friends? I have you.

Yang: About that...