Ruby x Male reader Part 2

(Ruby's POV)

I heard my alarm go off. I opened my eyes and turned it off. I looked and saw my darling (Y/N) still sleeping. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. I heard his heart beat and it's very calming.

Ruby: I can sleep for five more minutes.

I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes. I heard a knock on my door and it opened.

Summer: Get up sweetie. You can't be sleeping in.

Ruby: Five more minutes.

Summer: You said that yesterday and you slept in for an hour.

Ruby: Please.

Summer: It's nine in the morning. Wake up your boyfriend and come down for breakfast.

Ruby: Alright. Love you mom.

Summer: I love you too sweetie.

She closed the door. I got up and gently shook my (Y/N). He groaned and opened his beautiful eyes.

Ruby: Wake up darling.

I put my hand on his head and started to play with his hair.

(Y/N): Do I have to get up?

Ruby: Of course. Mom made breakfast for us. I know your hungry.

I grabbed his hand and got him out of bed. I led him downstairs and to the kitchen table. He sat down and I sat down next to him.

Ruby: Good morning dad.

Tai: Good morning Ruby. Your mom made pancakes.

Mom walked up to the table and gave each of us a plate with a stack of pancakes on them.

Ruby: Thanks mom.

Summer: You're welcome.

I picked up a fork and knife. I cut the pancakes on (Y/N)'s plate. I used the fork to pick up a piece and held it up to him.

Ruby: Say aw.

(Y/N): Aw.

He opened his mouth and I fed him the pancake on the fork. He chewed and I petted him on the head.

Ruby: Good boy.

I looked over and saw mom doing the same thing to dad. I continued to feed (Y/N). After awhile, (Y/N) finished his plate of pancakes.

Ruby: Go and sit down on the couch. I'll be there shortly.

He nodded at me and got up. He walked out the kitchen. I got my plate of pancakes and ate them quickly. I finished my plate and ran out the kitchen. I saw (Y/N) sitting on the couch and being as quiet as a mouse. I went up to him and sat down next to him.

Ruby: Hand me the remote.

(Y/N): Yes ma'am.

He reached over and picked up the tv remote. He handed it to me.

Ruby: Thank you darling.

I gave him a kiss as a reward for him listening to me. I turned the tv on and flipped through the channels. I found a show that talked about different types of weapons.

Ruby: You'll like this (Y/N).

I wrapped my arms around him and we watched the show.

(Time skip)

After an hour of watching tv, (Y/N) turned his head and stared out the window.

Ruby: Is something wrong?