Yang x Male reader

(Readers POV)

I was outside in my backyard training. I punched and kicked the air. I heard the back door open and I looked back to see my brother.

Raditz: You're training again?

He had long black hair that went all the way down to his hips. He wears a black armor chest plate with brown shoulder pads, brown armguards, brown boots, and black shorts.

(Y/N): Yeah, there is a tournament in Vale that is starting soon and I'm getting ready for it.

Raditz: Well I don't think you can go to that tournament without this.

He reached over and was getting something. My monkey tail was swaying back and forth in excitement. He pulled out a blue and orange fighting gi.

Raditz: I did some shopping earlier. Try it on.

I took it from his hands and quickly putted it on. It had a blue undershirt, orange shirt and pants, the pants have a hole for my tail. I put on a blue waistband and blue wristbands. My brother whistled.

Raditz: Looking good, little bro.

(Y/N): Thanks.

Raditz: By the way, why are you are you wanting to win a tournament?

(Y/N): Well I want to fight many different people and I'm thinking about becoming a huntsman, so this tournament gives me the perfect opportunity to show off what I can do.

I checked to see the time on my scroll.

(Y/N): Oh crap! If I don't leave now, I'm going to be late! See you later radish.

I started to run.

Raditz: My name isn't radish!

He shouted at me in the distance. I just chuckled as I made my way to the tournament.

(Time skip)(Yang's POV)

I was walking to this tournament that was being held in Vale. It sounded like fun so I decided to participate. There was a line to sign in. I was about to join the line when someone bumped into me.

Yang: Hey, watch it!

I looked to see who ran into me and it was a guy. He was wearing a blue and orange gi. He had (H/C) hair and gleaming (E/C) eyes.

(Y/N): Sorry about that. I was just in a rush to get to the tournament.

Yang: Oh, you're fighting in the tournament too?

(Y/N): Yeah, I cant wait to see what kind of opponents I will be fighting.

While we were talking, the line got shorter and we signed in for the tournament.

(Y/N): Well, good luck.

Yang: You too.

He ran off into the waiting area. He is pretty cute and I do have a thing for Faunus. His swinging tail is really cute. I entered the waiting room and waited for the order to get chosen. I heard the announcer speak throw a mic to the crowd.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming to the tournament. The first match is (Y/N) versus Chi Chi.

I was watching as he got up and went to the arena. Some girl got up and walk to the arena as well. For some reason, I started getting mad at the thought of another girl laying their hands on (Y/N). I decided to get the thought out of my head and watch the fight.

(Readers POV)

I got to the arena and got into my fighting stance. The girl named Chi Chi stood in front of me.