She pronounced the words under her breath.

Ali threw a clinical mask in her lap and left the car.

Samahir wore the mask and getting the signal she also jumped out and started following her.

"Major !!"
A soldier came and saluted Ali.

Samahir had spread her duppata around herself perfectly.

"Captain Mujahid!!! "

"Reporting Sir!!!"

"Send doctor Ifzah in Captain Zain's cabin."

"Ok Sir!!"
He shouted with ful force and saluted.

Ali saluted him back with two fingers pointing at his own temple and started walking.

" Why..."
Samahir was about to shout when a voice rang in background which made her lip locked.

She turned around on the sound of crying and her body froze at the sight in front of her.

There was an old lady crying and wailing near a young girl whose body was attached with numerous machines.

That girl was injured and bandaged from everywhere.

Tears started pooling up in her eyes.

She took one step towards them and before she could take another step Someone pulled her back.

She looked up at Ali who was holding her from shoulders and her back was touching his chest.

His eyes were emotionless.

She followed his gaze and a group of 2 doctors and some ward boys ran just in front of her.

She realized that if he hadn't pulled her back she must have been crushed by the blindly running nurses and doctors.

There was the scene of day of judgement in front of her.

All she could hear was cries and screams.

There was blood all around.
Blood of those who were fighting with their lives.

"Ya ALLAHHH!!"

"DOCTORRE!!!"

"HE IS DIEING!!!"

"MY DAUGHTERR!!!"

"DAD YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!"

All these voices stabbed Samahir directly in her heart.

She quickly put her palms on her ears and burst into tears.

"STOPPP!!! ALLAHHH!!!"
Samahir started shouting in teary voice.

Ali looked at her for a moment and then held her elbow and brought her out.

" Why are you shouting?"
He asked in stern voice.

"They.. will..die. Aliii!!! "
She asked with hiccups.

Ali kept quiet.

"Tell Me!! Will ... they... die??"
She clenched his shirt tightly and asked not wanting to hear any negative answer.

"Doctors are trying their best!!"
He said sighing.

"Looked? Life is not a bed of roses for everyone. That's what happens if we, their guardians, their soldiers, their proud stumble. You didn't even think once before doing that? I always heard that women are so strong yet so soft. How could you be this much stuff Samahir? How could You??"

His voice raised at the end while She was listening to him with broken heart.

" Did... it...happen.. because.. of me??"
She asked of not sure of his answer pointing at herself.