15 || Really?

Start bij het begin

"The fuck?"

"IT'S ME! JONATHAN! DON'T YOU REMEMBER??!! OUR PROMISES WHEN WE WERE KIDS Y/N!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER??!!" I shouted and said 'sorry' after it. She was just frozen in her spot after my statement.

"J-jonathan-?" She said and covered her mouth. She reached unto her pockets, searching for something. When she found it, she faced it to me.

"Our...promise rings..." I said softly as she held unto the ring. I also reaches unto my pockets and brought out the same ring "Y/n...remember me now? Remember us now?"

Her eyes fell unto the ground and sighed "Look Jonathan I- we- oh god- uhm... were still kids back then...Jonathan, we were still fools back then" She explained and I felt my heart ached

"But...I...nevermind. Come on, we have some thing to do" I said and stood up, placing her mask on the table.

She lifted her face before turning back at her table. I was standing on the door frame waiting for her.

"Y/n don't plan on es-"

"I'm not planning to escape" she said and stood up; walking towards me and fixing her cloak. "Where are we going anyways?"

"To Mantishpa" I said making her body freeze again "We are gonna be okay, alright? No one is gonna get hurt" I said trying to calm her

"But what if-" I hugged her then her voice hitched before softening her posture to hug me back

"They won't hurt you...that is a promise" I said before letting go.

I guided her where my horse was located at. I helped her get up on the horse before I ride on the horse too.

"Hug my waist so you won't fall off" she didnt hesitate and did it.

But before we could leave, a monotoned voice stopped us.

"So you really have Y/n" The voice said and I turned my horse to face the owner of the voice. It was Techno.

"Look Techno, we have no more time to talk. We have something urgent to do" I said but he didn't listened to me.

"Y/n, get down from that horse. NOW." He instructed but I felt Y/n shook her head "What? I thought we are turning our head against goverenment-" I felt her body shifted which made me look behind.

Technoblade took a step infront of her

"It's okay Techno, I will be okay don't worry. I still have my head against government" she said before giving a kiss the top of his head making me feel jealous.

"Alright, if I don't see Y/n in a good shape...you know the drill Schlatt" He said and looked at me

I nodded my head and turned my horse back at him before heading my way at the far place called Mantishpa.

- - - - -

As soon as we reached the place called Mantishpa, the gates were already guarded with soldiers with full armoury.

"Who are you?" Asked the one soldier

"The President of the other Nation, Manberg" I said to them and they nodded. They gave us a way inside and checked us if we have ant weapons.

They took my horse as we headed inside the buildings of this nation. Y/n's hand was shaking so I had no choice but to interwine my hands with hers.

The guards opened the door towards the office room of the president named Vladimir  Z. Alexolas II  in short Vlad.

The guards guided us inside before closing the door behind them. The president was back facing us so the guard walked towards him and whispered something.

The president nodded at the guard and turned around to face us.

"Who are you two?"

"I am President Schlatt of Manberg and...my right hand woman" I lied at the second statement and not mentioned Y/n's name on purpose

"I see, what are you seeking for?" Asked Vlad

"We wanted to have some serious talk with you" I coldly said and he nodded while giving signs at the guards to get out.

The guards immedietely followed Vlad's sign and got out of the office room.

"What may be the serious talk, Mr. President?" Asked Vlad and sat down on his chair

"Let us cut this to the chase, I am here to tell you that you should stop being the president here" I said and let go of Y/n's hands.

"And why would I do that?" He asked

"You and your right hand woman killed HER MOTHER without any reasons" I said and he raised his brow

"Killed her mom? This girl? I don't even fucking know her, and I don't remember a single thing about killing a mother" He said

"Y/n, I need you to take off your mask now" I whispered to Y/n and she did it without hesitations.

Vlad stared at her for a few seconds before realizing "M/n's daughter? You sure do look the same with M/n" He said

Y/n didn't said anything but turned her face away from him.

"Look here, I killed your mother because she is the wife of the trouble maker"

"SO? WHAT IS THAT? THAT IS YOUR WHOLE FUCKING POINT?"

"I just wanted to do it because I had too, we wanted to bring peace in this nation" He said making Y/n snap

"LOOK HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! MY MOM DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! SHE IS SO INNOCENT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FUCKING KILL HER!!!" Shouted Y/n making Vlad speechless

"We are taking you to the court of your own country President Vlad"

- - - - -
A/N: hello