"Sohyun-ah, my mom is not a problem anymore, I..."

"Stop right there, I will go first." Sohyun glared at Inseong.

Inseong swallowed and sat down.  Rowoon smirked at the scene in front of him.

"First, I didn't lose any baby because I was never pregnant."

"What!?" Rowoon and Inseong both jumped up and looked at Sohyun with their unbelievable eyes.

"The pregnancy test that I took apparently make false positive result and the products were recalled, it was all over the news......"

"Oh....." Inseong and Rowoon looked disappointed.

"Then what about the blood lost?" Inseong asked.

"My period finally came after two months, so I was in a lots of pain and lost a bits of blood....." Sohyun's cheek turned red as she was a little embarrassed talking about her female problem.

"Phew.....baby, I was so scared." Rowoon patted on her head.  He was finally relieved.

"Hey you!" Inseong frowned as soon as he saw Rowoon's hand landed on Sohyun's head.

"Oppa!"  Sohyun said.  "I am sorry.  But as you can see, I am with him now."

"But Sohyun-ah, I ......."

"Like I said, I am sorry." Sohyun tapped on Inseong's shoulder, "Now, why don't you go back to work? I really really need some rest."

Inseong reluctantly agreed, "Okay, take care.  At least let me transfer you to a private room."

Sohyun nodded and bid her goodbye.

Inseong slowly walked towards his office, he almost forgot that he was in his own hospital before Sohyun reminded him.  He knew soon after his mom would want a talk with him. 

While he was tormenting how to get out of the situation, a lady bumped into him.

"Ouch...." The lady bounced back and fell down.

Inseong reached out and caught her before she reached the floor.

"Are you okay, miss?" Inseong checked on her to see if she was injured.  He skipped a beat as their eyes met each other.  She was really beautiful, all her features screamed perfect, her skin was flawless, and her eyes sparkled, like she was talking to him.

The lady quickly got up, tidied her dress and thanked him.  "Ar.....yes.....thank you."

Inseong stood up and took a step back, he didn't know what he was feeling, but he didn't like it.  He was not comfortable around her.  But then he spotted a wound on the back of her hand, and it started bleeding again.  Was it because they bumped into each other? Inseong thought to himself.  "Your hand is bleeding again, you should go back to the ER...."

The lady looked around before she shook her head.  "I am fine." She lowered her head and put on a pair of sunglasses.  Then she started sobbing.

Inseong panicked for a moment.  He hadn't seen a woman cried in front of him before.  Sohyun was a tough woman, she had never cried in front of him, not even when they broke up.  Inseong took out a face tissue and gave it to the lady.  "Is it really painful? Why are you crying?"

The lady didn't answer.

"You should really get that wound stitched up...."

"I don't want to be here." The lady said lowly before she looked around again.

"Ar....." Inseong paused for a second, she seemed to be avoiding someone.  He had a bad feeling about this, but he couldn't let the girl bled out.  He took her wounded hand and said. "I am a doctor here, if you don't want to be here, why don't you come to my office and let me treat you wound?"

The lady hesitated for a moment before she finally nodded.  Inseong took her hand and led her to his office.

___________________________________

Rowoon had his brows knitted together as he saw Sohyun smiled at Inseong and sent him off.  He took her tiny hand and gave it a firm squeeze. "Enough with your ex boyfriend, can you focus on me now?"

Sohyun raised her eyebrow "Oh, someone is jealous."

Rowoon gave out a sigh. "You should give me a heads up, he looks..... better than I thought."

Sohyun pulled him in for a hug.  "You heard what I said to him, and I meant it."

Rowoon finally let out a smile.  "So....no baby huh?"

Sohyun shrugged.  "No, I was surprised too, cause I did more than one test, and they all come back positive, I was so sure of it."

"So why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I was a little busy finding out who the daddy was as I couldn't remember a thing on the union night.  And I didn't want to get yelled at."

"And who did you think the daddy was?"

"Not you anyway.  Who would have thought that my best friend jumped on me?"

"Well......from what I remembered, it was quite the opposite."

Sohyun hit Rowoon on his arm. "Shut up!"

"You can try......" Rowoon moved closer to Sohyun, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips, waiting for her to shut him up.

"Are you really the Kim Rowoon that I know?" Sohyun pushed him away. "People are looking." She said lowly.

Rowoon opened his eyes and looked around.  A few staffs were looking at them.  He quickly closed the curtain around them, and whispered at Sohyun's ear. "Now, no more excuse."

Sohyun chuckled, she quickly pecked on Rowoon's lips and said. "There, now you can shut up."

"Well, that won't shut me up for long." Rowoon smiled with satisfaction.  "We can continue when we go home."

Sohyun rolled her eyes up, she was not used to this side of Rowoon yet.

"So, who told you about the baby?"

"It's Hyeri, it kinda slipped off her mouth."

"Hyeri? I knew it, she's really bad at keeping secret.  I bet she told Inseong oppa too.  Just watch how I am going to punish her." Sohyun picked up her phone and started typing.