Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground

Start from the beginning

Hilda: Of course. Back then,there were tons of rumors about what goes on below Garreg Mach. Something about tons of passages and houses beneath the town,all inhabited by super-shady people.

' There were already rumors...? Then that means lady Rhea must know about this place '

Hilda: It had a real intimidating name too. Ah,what was it again... I think it was called...

As Hilda is trying to remember what this place's name is,I heard some motion behind me and I turned around to look into the darkness.

Hilda: Abyss!?

Balthus: That's two points for the pink-haired gal! Welcome to the Abyss,strangers.

I see that same guy walking towards us from the shadows as I'm sure everyone is looking this way now.

Dimitri: That uniform...

' Either they're apart of the officers academy or they stole the uniforms and made it into their own '

Balthus: Welcome,curious students of the Officers Academy! What brings such fine,upstanding sur- Hey! Where's the silver-haired lady?

Y/N: Not your concern...

Claude: Well we were tracking someone who creeping around the monastery.

Yoko: I swear if that deer is talking about me!

' Shush! '

I responded to Yoko in our thoughts as I could feel her glaring at me now.

Edelgard: Our business here does not concern you. Do you intend to let us pass?

Just as she finished that,we all heard laughter from behind Balthus as the blondie we seen before named Constance walks over.

Constance: Such indulgence simply cannot be permitted. Your words may fool the fool,but I cannot be so easily deceived!

Byleth: Deceived?

Constance: I,Constance von Nuvelle, shall divine your true intentions. You are hereby order of the church... Which cruelly plots to eliminate the inhabitants of Abyss!

Y/N: I think we would've been more prepared and not wearing much gear with fewer people than an army.