Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground

Start from the beginning

Y/N: And you were telling me to pay attention!?

We both looked at each other as they glared before looking back at the two and I felt someone grab onto my collar.

Yoko: Anyways! Ambush didn't work!

Yoko pulls me along as she turns the corner, full-on sprinting towards the others and I was being dragged by her.

Y/N: ACK!

Balthus: HEY! GET BACK HERE AND FACE THE KING OF GRAPPLING!

Yuri: Well...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abyss - Another passageway

Y/N Pov

" YOKO! LET GO! "

Yoko was still dragging me along with grand speed as she finally let us go and I hit the ground then rubbing my throat. I looked up at Yoko,noticing the others were there and they had selves ready for us if we weren't allies.

Y/N: They know we're here....

Claude: Well,guess our ambush plan was just thrown out of the window.

Yoko: Well,you all can handle it while I watch you fight those shady fellows!

Dimitri: Thank you for your help,Y/n's friend!

Linhardt: Maybe I could go with them?

Byleth: No.

Linhardt: Worth the try.

I stood up as I looked at the others and Yoko just walked towards one of the pillars to "hideaway". In reality,I knew she would be assisting someway during our soon to be a battle with our newest possible enemy.

Hilda: People living under Garreg Mach...  Oh! My brother used to tell me stories like that back in his Academy days.

Claude: Ah! So Holst attended the academy as well,then?