The After Dark Party

Nagisa dragged you along into the old swim club. You had agreed to hang out with him and Rei, but didn't know why it was at the old swim club at the High School. 

"Nagisa! Where are we going!" You called from behind him.

"The swim club ____-Chan!" He giggled. 

You sighed, the two of you finally stopping outside the fenced area. You could see more people tha just Rei at the pool. Even hear them from the laughter and chatter. You and Nagisa were soon running again, not as long as the last run.

Soon, the two of you were at the pool. Your face instantly heated up. Rei, Haru, Makoto, Rin, Aiichiro, Sosuke, and Momo were all here. Haru, Rin, and Sosuke were all in the pool, while Makoto, Aiichiro, Momo, and Rei were sitting on the edge or diving platforms. 

"Hey, ____!" Makoto called to you, smiling.

You sighed, walking over and kicking off your simple sneakers, pushing your feet in the water like him. 

"So... I thought it was only going to be Rei, Nagisa and I."

"That's the only way we'd get you to come, ____." Rei laughed softly.

"Oh.." You mumbled.

"So!" Nagisa yelled, coming from the changing rooms with a small bag. "Who wants to play a game?" he smiled a sweet toothy grin.

"Depends on what it is." Rin shrugged.

"7 minutes in heaven!"

Haru, Rin, Sosuke, and Rei all flinched. "Isn't tat a closet hookup game?!" Rei yelled.

"Not hook up." Nagisa pouted. "It can just be simple friends going in the closet, or kissing buddies." He smiled once more. "Now. Everyone put something in!" 

Everyone grabbed something they could and dropped it in the bag. Everyone sat down in a circle, staring at the bag.

"_____-Chan should go first!!" Momo yelled.

Really Momo?!?!

"Yeah! Go ahead _____." Sosuke smiled a little, patting your back.

Sosuke. Stop.

You refused immediately. "Hell no."

Soon, most of the group was pretty much begging you to go first. You gave in after a while and shoved your hand into the bag, shuffling around.

They are so going to die.

A/N- Ok! SO, I am leaving it here for now. I am going to try and update very quickly. Also, to make this longer, I may add some boyxboy stuff to. So it won't end shortly. Maybe even add Gou at some point. Happy reading!