<The Homemade Cookie> Momotarou Mikoshiba *LIGHT SMUT*

A/N- Ok all you smut addicts, I'm going to post smutty one shots after I type out the last one. Which you all WILL enjoy, since he only showed up in one episode. ;) Have fun with this one, guys! I tried.

-

You reached into the bag, slowly pulled out a butterfly shaped cookie.

"A....cookie?" You mumbled, turning in it on your finger tips. Before you could even look around, a pair of lips found their wayaround the cookie and snatched it up. That familiar orange hair..

"Momotarou? I got you?"

Momo finished chewing his treat and smiled wide. "I got you ____-San!" he squealed,engulfing you in a hug and scooping you up in to his arms. You could hear Rin from below mutter something.

"At least he isn't bothering my sister anymore."

You gave a small giggle before feeling your hair blow through the wind, and soon, you two were inside of the closet. A tiny clicking noise was heard before you two were trapped inside alone together. Momotarou stared down at the cookie, actually calmer than he usually was for some reason.

You looked towards him. "Momo? You ok?" You whispered.

He hummed and looked up at you, a big grin on his face. "Yeah, ______." He sighed happily. "Just- when I'm around all of my friends, I get so excited about swimming and everyone being around me. Kinda like a dog." Momo giggled lightly.

You smiled. You had always thought Momo was a really sweet boy, but didn't know he had this really calm side to him. Then, you thought for a moment. Why is he this calm? That thought began to scare you a bit.

Momo then looked over to you. "Hey.._____?" He whispered. "Can I try something?"
"....Of course." You struggled out, worried and nervous about what would happen.

He nodded and slowly began to lean in. You froze, your face going red. Within seconds, Momo's lips were attached to yours. They were so.... Soft. You eased into the kiss, wanting to feel more. Momo slipped his arm around your waist, pulling you over into his lap.

You were really to caught up in kissing him that you didn't even mind really. The kiss took a turn down a hotter road when your hands found their way up Momotarou's shirt. He smiled against your lips a bit, but went with it and did the same back. Moans filled the tiny room when you two began to move your bodies against one another's.

"_____... I think I lo-" Momo started, but was completely cut off by an opening door. Standing there, was none other than Aiichiro. His face was a blank red.

"Oh my god!" He shrieked, flailing back to the group.you and Momotarou just laughed. He then went back to his normal self and chased after Aii, while screaming. "Nii-San!" Repeatedly. You stood in the door way, smiling wider than ever.

"I love you too, dork." You mumbled as you watched him run around. You sighed and fixed your shirt before sitting in the circle across from Momo, both of you with huge grins.