<The Kitty Keychain> Makoto Tachibana

You reached into the bag, pulling out a small white kittied keychain. You pressed the smal little button, making it make the slightest "mew" sound. There was a slight tap on your shoulder which made you turn around to meet a beautiful pair of forest green eyes.

"Hi Makoto." You smile, standing up.

"Hi ____-Chan." Makoto whispered.

The two of you walked in silence to the closet. Haru appeared out of no where, looking to the both of you. 

"7 minutes, Makoto." He warned in his monotone voice before shutting the door. 

Makoto's face was a blood red as he sat on the floor of the closet.

"Something wrong, Mako-Chan?" You asked, sitting beside him.

"Well... all this stuff is sorta new to me. All I really do for fun is swim of course, watch television or read books. Nothing much else."

You let out a soft giggle at Makoto's response, hugging him. "It's ok, Makoto. We can sit here and goof off like morons if you want to."

Makoto blushed from the contact, then smiled. "I'd like that."

For the rest of the time, you and Makoto didn't do much but giggle at each other and exchange facts about one another. Suprisingly, you've gone to school with each other all your lives and haven't noticed.

"Wow really? What class did you have for Kindergarten?"

"12-C." You smiled.

"So did Haru and I!" 

The two of you flew into a fit of laughter, it soon died down when you heard foot steps approach your door. "This was actually fun, Mako-Chan." You smiled, kissing his nose gently. The two of you smiled before watching Haru open the closet door. He swiftly walked in with a bottle of water.

Soon, kissing noises could be heard. 

You ran over to the circle, giggling. "HARU WANTS TO FUCK THE WATER!!" You laughed, which made Nagisa and Momotarou scream it with you. Makoto only smiled at you all. You smiled back to him, earning a sweet, yet seductive wink, making your face heat up.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N- Sorry about the short chapter, trying to think of a good one for the MEGA ENDING. BAHAHAHAHAHA. Love you guys c: