|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |

Start from the beginning

"Of course, dude!" Dipper was about to smile until Soos opened the door.

Inside wasn't a room but was just a wall with many wires.

"Just need to make your body like a video game puzzle block." Soos said as he somehow managed to squeeze himself inside.

"I think I will just sleep somewhere else." Dipper said as he walked away.

In the end he ended up outside. It isn't that bad. It's like camping. Dipper told himself.

"...I hate camping." He admitted as a cold breeze hit his face. Dipper pulled the covers over himself, but it was still pretty cold.

That was when he heard a growl. Dipper turned his head towards the sound and saw a wolf.

It quickly jumped and bit Dipper's leg. Dipper started screaming but only to realize nobody was going to hear him since his sister was being so loud from inside.

He then looked back at the wolf and sighed. He flicked his wrist, and the wolf flew to a tree and crashed hard.

The animal whimpered before running back into the forest.

The next morning Mabel woke up with 'party gurl' written on her forehead.

"Ugh what happened last night?" Mabel sat up and saw that Candy was taped to the wall.

"What's up party gurl?" She greeted.

"I don't know what I was kissing in there, but I have no regrets!" Grenda came out from the closet with many kiss marks on her cheeks and face.

Candy then fell down from the ceiling and walked over to Grenda

"That was awesome girls. See you again soon!" Mabel said as her friends walked out from the room, letting a very tired Dipper walk in instead.

Even though he had gotten rid of the wolf last night all sorts of other creatures kept bothering him and he ended up getting less than three hours of sleep.

"Hey brother! You want some of this leftover pizza?" Mabel took a piece of pizza which had glitter and some pink paint on it.

"Mabel, last night an owl tried to eat my tongue." Dipper said.

"Haha that's great!"

"No! It's not great! Look I know you are used to having your own room with mom and dad, but this is kind of my place! You can't just take it!" Dipper realized he had hurt Mabel by mentioning mom and dad.

"...Sorry." Dipper muttered. "But this!" Dipper gestured his arms towards the big mess Mabel had made. "Is impossible to live with!"

"Whhaat? I am delightful to live with! Get ready to be poked with the fun-stick!" Mabel took a random stick up the ground and started poking Dipper.

"Mabel I've had it! You've totally wrecked my room and-" Dipper gasped as he saw the third journal lay on the floor. "Did you show them the journal?!"

Mabel looked awkwardly around.

"Mabel!" Dipper whined as he picked up the journal and placed it in his jacket.

"That's it, either you move out of my room or no sleepovers!" Dipper crossed his arms.

"What?!" Mabel exclaimed. "But I have nowhere else to be!"

"Then stop having sleepovers."

"No way! You need to learn how to share." Mabel said stubbornly.

"Mabel this is my room. At least we need to go by my rules!"

"Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!" Mabel placed her hands on her ears.