Chapter Eleven

The next few weeks that followed were a blur. Being back at Hogwarts was nice but I couldn't use it to escape reality anymore. I knew what was coming. And it turns out, so did Blaise and Daphne. Their parents have been recruited as death eaters recently so they knew. But surprisingly, Voldemort hasn't had the two of them join his forces yet. They're both terrified of the day they'll have to join. We all know it's not a matter of if he will force them to join. It's when. My parents and I talked the day I arrived at the train station to come back to Hogwarts. They met me there and I told them I knew about them being death eaters. They explained that Voldemort doesn't know about me and it's going to stay that way. And they told me how them and the Malfoys were being cautious to make sure he didn't find out about me.

Draco and I were inseparable. He was being incredibly affectionate and sweet with me any chance he got. I couldn't help but think he was doing it because he was going to disappear and we wouldn't see each other for a long time. But I didn't want to think that way. I wanted to enjoy every moment of his presence.

We were cuddled up on the couch in the Slytherin common room with a blanket over us while enjoying the crackling flames of the fire. Daphne and Blaise were on the other love seat across from us doing the same. Yep. They were an item now. It happened over the holiday, but I wasn't surprised after the common room party festivities.

Draco was running his fingers lightly up and down my thighs in a soothing manner while whispering in my ear.

"You're so beautiful darling. Exquisite, really." He whispers and lightly kisses my ear.

I shiver involuntarily at the action and completely forget all of our worries. Everything outside of the two of us doesn't exist in that moment. I look up at him through my lashes and smile softly.

"I love you Draco" I whisper happily.

"I love you baby" he says with a wink. I blush as if it's the first time he's ever done it and bury my face in his neck. He chuckles at my reaction and plays with my hair.

"You're adorable Lyd" he says twisting a lock of my dark hair around his finger absentmindedly.

I place a slow trail of light affectionate kisses up his neck and jawline. His hold on me tightens slightly and he stiffens a bit.

"Now now Lydia. You know what that pretty little mouth does to me." He purrs in my ear.

"I know very well" I say smirking and continuing. I nip the skin near his collarbone with my teeth lightly and he chuckles shaking his head. I feel goosebumps rise on his muscular arms and know the effect I have on him.

I take my fingertips and run them slowly from his chest down to his waistband. Then I slip them under his shirt to feel his toned muscles while looking at him.

"If we weren't in the common room, I'd do so many naughty things to you Levine" he whispers huskily with his lust filled eyes boring into mine.

I press myself against him and grind on his leg lightly.

"I want you to do naughty things to me, daddy." I say with a playful smirk. He growls lowly in response and immediately picks me and the blanket up in his arms and takes me to his prefect room. I giggle at how quickly he walks but tries to make it seem nonchalant to others around us.

He closes the door with his foot and locks it before bringing me to his giant bed and lightly tossing me onto it.

"You're such a bad girl teasing me like that" he says smirking.

"What can I say? I just can't get enough of you" I wink at him. He chuckles deeply and brings me closer to him.

"I want to fuck you so good you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He nips at my ear.