Chapter Seven

*I know I held out on some of the spicy stuff in the last chapter, so I thought I'd make this whole chapter even spicier*

I woke up the next morning realizing I wasn't in my room, but in Draco's. I feel an arm wrapped around my waist and look over to see Draco awake with his head propped in his hand studying my face with a smile.

"Good morning my love" he says softly

"Good morning Draco"

He pulls me in for a kiss before dipping down to my neck placing soft sweet kisses there too. I relish in the feelings and bring my hands to his hair, running them through it. His arm around my waist tightens a bit and he pulls me closer to him. I start to feel turned on and he notices as I wrap a leg over his waist and slowly and lightly start to grind against him. He pulls back from my neck, a smirk on his face.

"Is someone getting excited?" He teased. I blush a little and nod biting my lip.

"I know what I said last night. I don't want to mislead you though." I say softly

"Lydia darling, there's so many ways we can please each other without actually having sex." He says suggestively with a raise of his brow.

"Oh, is there?" I smirk back.

"Yes, let me show you one of those ways" he whispers.

He reattaches his lips to mine more roughly than before. I'm in a giant t shirt of his and my red lacy underwear and matching bra. He breaks our kiss for a second and pulls my shirt off easily. He attacks my neck, leaving love bites and marks. He slowly travels down to my chest where he's kissing the valley between my breasts. His hands skillfully reach behind me and unclasp my bra. He removes it from my body, leaving my chest out in the open. His eyes move over my body hungrily.

"You're so fucking perfect" he says to me.

He takes his tongue and glides it over one of my nipples, flicking it over and over.

"Mmm, that feels so good" I whisper arching my back. He squeezes my waist in response.

He starts sucking on my nipple while his hand comes up and starts playing with the other one. My pussy starts throbbing in anticipation and I let out soft moans while tangling my hands in his hair and arching my back more. He starts to move down passing my stomach and licks and kisses my inner thighs. He uses his hand to rub my dripping pussy through my panties as he does it.

I gasp at the feeling and Draco chuckles deeply looking up at me. He takes his tongue and licks over my underwear teasingly while holding eye contact.

I groan deeply in response and buck my hips towards his mouth.

"Please Draco" I whimper. He grins at this

"Please what, baby?"

"Please don't tease me, just do it already" I beg

"But that's the fun part, I'm in control." He whispers placing a single kiss on my heat.

His fingers loop under my panties before sliding them down my legs and off of me. He positions his mouth right about my dripping pussy letting his hot breath fan over it. I try to buck my hips up to meet his mouth but he has an iron grip on my waist.

"Ah ah ah, naughty girl." He says teasingly.

He takes a finger and runs it over my pussy slowly.

"So wet, all for me baby" he coos.

"Yes Draco, all for you" I whisper

"Do you want daddy to taste your sweet little pussy?" He questions with a smirk, still running his finger over my clit slowly. I twitch uncontrollably every time he touches me.