Tension

*a week later*

It's 6 in the morning. The sun peeked through the windows, slightly illuminating the Jones residence and the other homes in the area.
George was the first to get up. Thinking about what he did really stressed him out.

He washed his face after finishing his routine. But he only got as far to the point where he rinsed.
George immediately stopped and looked in the mirror. Then he started to ball his fingers into a fist, increasing the pressure. His expression goimg from neutral and tired to angry.
Luckily he calmed himself down after.
To calm himself down more, he decided to lift weights and practice boxing. It may sound weird, but he thinks that doing something that's difficult and struggling releases all your anger.

I was the 2nd one to wake up, right after a shiny, sweaty George was finished lifting.
He opened his door and I just glanced at him, as he awkwardly closed his door. There was an awkward tension created between them.
Every since our split, stuff has been uneasy between us. Eating in different spaces, not speaking to each other, exchanging awkward looks, it was lots of awkward tension.
Even Isabel wanted all of this to stop and just make us get along. So that's what she did. After George was finished showering, she called them into her room so we could talk.

I: Okay, so I've been noticing you guys have been avoiding each other as much as possible. What's up?
G: Mariah wanted a break from me, so I'm trying to make stuff less tense.
I: By avoiding them?
M: It seems to work.
I: It seems to not work. Listen, you guys playing this dumbass act isn't helping both of you at all. I know you guys need space apart, but trust me...it's going to be okay. No one should stress.
M: Whatever you say.
I: I've been in this situation before. I got over her soon after. How about this? You guys need to communicate with each other and see how you guys really feel. I'll be gone for a bit, so its up to you guys to decide on your current relationship.

She ended up leaving us alone.
There was awkward silence between us and the house.
One of us wanted to speak but got interrupted by the loud silence.
I finally had the courage to speak.

M: Hi.
G: Hey.
M: How's life?
G: Uneasy.
M: Same.

G: I kind of miss you.
M: Yeah...
G: What are you doing today?
M: Nothing.
G: Same.

The tension between us went from awkward to sexual, and in a few seconds his lips touched mine and I kissed back, starting off soft and slow. I started to lift his shirt up but he immediately told me no and I stopped.

M: I missed you too.
G: I know, but you said you needed space from me.
M: I got a little carried away. Sorry about that.
G: It's okay.

I cant help it anymore. I missed his smile, his lips, his body, the way he holds me, the way he cares for me, his commitment, his skill with kids, all of it.

M: George.
G: What?

In a few seconds, our lips started touching and that was when we went in. I took him to my room and he went up against the wall, and that was when we went a little crazy but were slow and steady. I started to lift his shirt and he grabbed my waist to pull me closer.
Then I got on my bed and he got on top of me, his necklace hovering over me. I'm normally the one on top but when he was on top, oh god it made me fall for him even more.
Then his lips touched mine. He's the soft type of kisser, I'm more of the aggressive type. He went slow and steady, my hands touching his muscular back, starting up top and slowly going down. Then he started to kiss my neck, and went down all the way to my stomach. Then he went back up to my lips and gave me one last kiss on my forehead before we were done.

We just layed on my bed, relaxing and getting settled. I do miss him to be honest. The stuff that Mira and Brendan and everyone else talked about worked, but only for a short time. I just missed everything about him.
But he just got back with his ex. I need to know if he really does love me or if he wants to get with his ex. I want him to be completely honest and straight up.

G: I'm glad that's over with.
M: Same. I couldn't hold it in anymore.
G: Okay, we can't tell Isabel though.
M: Why? She wanted us to get along. Look where we are now.
G: You're right. But you just broke up with me.
M: I didn't break up with you, I just needed a break. Wait that's basically a break up. Anyways...about your voicemail that I just remembered a week later.
G: Yeah?
M: I want you to say it to me.
G: I already did.
M: Like now, say it to my face.
G: Okay. So how do I start-
M: Just start it off like you just started talking to me again.

It took him a while to find out how to start, but he finally started off with-

G: Hey, Mariah. I...I just wanted to apologize for what I did- Shit, that's not how I wanted to start off...okay. I can do this.
M: Slow down, don't overthink it.
G: Hey, Mariah. I missed you. I don't know how to say this without trying to hurt you, but I just want to apologize for what I did. You're right. She was intoxicated and I should've done something about that, yet I didn't do anything-

Isabel interrupted.

I: Oh you guys did get along.
M: Yeah.
G: Suprisingly.
I: Looks like you guys did more than communicate too.
M: Yeah...
I: So...what about you guys? How are you guys doing?
G: We're not together.
M: Its complicated.
I: Okay, here's the real question. Do you guys really love each other?
G: I do. I love you with my whole heart M, I really do. I wouldn't try to hurt you emotionally, physically, verbally, you get the point. But I fucked up real bad. I was thinking about you when she did that to me and when I let her do that. It was stupid of me not to do anything about it. I don't like her anymore at all. I mean I haven't seen her in a long time so I thought we would catch up a little, not take it next level. But she's my ex which makes shit even more intense. Do I have feelings for her? No. Do I hate her? No. But would I ever start developing feelings for her? No. I love you and you only. I just missed seeing your face, I missed your personality, I missed everything about you. If you don't want to get back together thats okay. I understand that. I deserve it anyway.

M: Listen...what you did was very wrong, and I wont forget. But I do forgive you. I am a person who does forgive and possibly give second chances. What you did isn't really worthy of a second chance. You hurt me bad, If you truly did love me and if you were thinking about me, you would've done something but you didn't. I want you to think before you take action, and know that anything happens for a reason, and those actions that you do can impact you and everyone else in the future. George, you're smart as hell. I just want you to be smarter and think about what you're going to do before you just do it. I'm just giving you advice bruh. Your actions can really impact you and everyone else. However, I'm glad you're holding yourself accountable and being honest. My ex was a liar and now I don't really trust nobody, but I'm trusting you just this one time to be better. So for now, we're still done for, but maybe if I think about it, I might want to resume our relationship. Just know that I love you too George.

I: Very mature of you guys. I'm glad you two made up.
G: I'm hungry.
M: Same.
I: Definitely.
M: Who's making breakfast?
I: Me!
G: Nah I'll do it this time.
I: Rock Paper Scissors.
G/I: Rock Paper Scissors SHOOT!
G: On my way to the kitchen now!
I: Screw you George.
G: Oh please.

All that tension, gone.
Its a good day in the Jones household.