Jack's crush, Adam and Julia Part 2

This chapter is a special chapter:
-Two Parts (One part≈1200-1500 words.)
-POV switch

Yesterday, me, George, and his younger siblings made edibles- well we drank them but who cares? It was trippy as fuck. It was in our system for about an hour or more and we just passed out after that.
I got up to go downstairs from the bathroom to get something to eat when I saw Adam talking to Julia at the door. I had to be sneaky and listen to what they were talking about.

A: So yesterday, we went on a trip...both trips.
J: Damn you guys didn't have the audacity to invite me?
A: Sorry, we were rushing.
J: I swear, I'm the best person to get high with.
A: Sure...
J: I am. Anyways...What are you gonna do today?
A: I don't know yet.
J: how about me, you, Mariah, and George go on a double date?
A: That sounds like a good Idea. What about Isabel?
J: She can come if she wants.
A: Yeah but she's alone...
J: Well ask her, I don't know.
A: OH YEAH, Someone has to get Mariah's friend from the train station. Maybe Isabel can pick them up and they can probably get to know each other and who knows what can go on from there.
J: Smart.
A: Honestly.
J: Hey Mariah.

How in the world...

A: You eavesdropping?
M: No.
A: It's fine if you are. Julia wanted to say something to you.
J: So I want to plan a double date for us. You and George wanna come too?
M: Umm...Yes! But I will text you any new plans.

Why did I say yes?

J: Alright, I'll see you later.
A: See you later!

A: What are you making?
M: I don't even know man. I still can't think straight after last night.
A: RIGHT? I don't know how to describe it but that was some trip.
M: It was different on my end.

What about Isabel? Well if I do go, she can pick up Eli like Julia said, and she can get a chance to know him. Well he's staying with me for 2 days. George and Eli would definitely get along fast.

I'm assuming George is still knocked out, I knocked and I heard him answer with the TV on in the background.

G: Come in.

But he wasn't. He probably took a shower when I was asleep because he smells really good, and the inside of the shower was wet.

M: Morning.
G: Morning.
M: You feel okay?
G: Yeah, a little. I'm still trying to recover from yesterday. That was insane...
M: It really was.
G: God I felt so many things. It felt good but it was scary.
M: Same, I thought the floor was disappearing.
G: I'm not doing that anytime soon.
M: So, Adam and Julia are going on a date, and Julia is inviting us to go with them. I was asking if you wanted to go with them.
G: Actually, I wanted us to go separately. I want to hang out with you but I want it to be with just us two, we haven't in a long time.
M: Normally those dates lead to-
G: Sex, I know. That's kind of what I wanted to talk about with you. I mean I don't mind doing it but I just want us to get closer and have a better relationship before we ever do it.
M: Makes sense. Its good not to rush into it.
G: Right. Again, I don't mind doing it but I just want to get close and affectionate before we take it up a level.
M: I totally understand. So are we still going?
G: Yeah, soon.

I sit in bed with him and he lays down while the light from the blinds barely illuminate his room.
He's watching Criminal Minds, one of my favorite series.
In just a few minutes, I end up laying down on him. I can feel his heartbeat slowly speeding up while my head rests on his chest with arms behind his head. I still feel a little tired and I just want someone to cuddle with. I want to rest my head on somebody.