I feel

After about 6 hours of riding a train, my stop has finally come! I was also excited because apparently someone special was coming to pick me up.
I got my bag and climbed down on to the platform, I looked everywhere and I couldn't see them. I checked again, and when I turned around, there he was; George Jones.
You guys won't believe how ecstatic I was. When he saw me he called out my name and I ran into his arms!

G: MARIAH!
M: GEORGE?!?!
G: Thats me!
M: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!
G: I missed you too!!

And I'm not gonna lie, his hugs are the best. When he hugs me I feel very protected and loved. I feel like someone's there for me.

M: What the hell man you just showed up?
G: Yeah! I wanted to surprise you.
M: Well, you surprised me!!
M: Wait so how did you know what time I would get here?
G: Isabel told me.
M: WAIT IS ISABEL HERE TOO?
G: Yeah!
M: Today's going to be fun!
G: Yep. I actually have a whole night planned for us.
M: I'm excited!
G: I'm glad you are!!

So he drove me to his house. I got my suitcase out his car, and he unlocked his door to reveal such a wonderful residence. A large living room, a kitchen with an island and marble countertops, 3 bedrooms, and a spacious bathroom. He offered me the guest bedroom, which was so nice of him!
Now listen. I know I only like him as a friend, but he's just so fine. His bright green eyes, enlightening smile, his LAUGH, I cannot.
While I'm busy staring at him, he calls my name.

G: Mariah.
M: HUH?
G: You okay?
M:Oh I was just thinking.
G: About what?
M: Not what, who.
G: Well then who?
M: You.

He looked at me in a very surprised, flirty, and happy way. I knew I did something but I wasn't trying to do the thing I wanted to do, you know?

G: Oh, you're thinking about me?
M: Yeah. George I love you, well as a friend.
G: I love you too Mariah.

I just want to kiss him so bad, but you know...we're friends. The amount of tension created between us. I guess we both had the same thoughts because we both went in, then backed out a few seconds after.

G: I don't think we can do this right now.
M: I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know what I was thinking.
G: It's all good. I mean, it didn't really mean anything after all, right?
M: Yeah, it was just some weird- ok this is getting awkward so like...what do I do now?
G: I guess just chill.

But it kind of meant something to me.

So, it was finally the time where George would take me out on a "date".
Stuff was a little weird between us after that kiss. So we didn't really talk to each other during the ride.

G: Alright, we're nearly here
M: Finally!
G: You have your stuff with you?
M: You already know the answer to that.
G: Alright.

This place is amazing. It's immaculate. The vibes are immaculate. Everything about this wants to make me scream!

M: I- THIS IS THE PLACE???
G: YEAH!
M: OH MY GOD THIS SHITS AMAZING!!!
G: See? I surprised you!
M: Thank you so much!!

Of course I would give him a big hug!
Oh yeah! We went to the amusement park in Coney Island. We rode almost all the rides, and walked the boardwalk too. This is the best day ever I've had with him, I want to do this again.
After the amusement park, we went to get something to eat of course. I forgot he's vegan though, but I support him nonetheless.
Make sure to ride their new roller coasters too!
We got back to his house not long after, I almost fell asleep, but I'm not tired.
When we got back I was welcomed by his sister, Isabel.

M: ISABEL!!!
I: MARIAH! Its so nice to see you!!
M: OH MY GOD I FINALLY GET TO SEE YOU IN PERSON! I'm just so excited!
I: I'm glad to see you too!
I: So, how was your night?
M: Amazing. Your brother is amazing.

I had to close the door in her room because I wanted to talk about some things with George. These are things I don't want to say in front of his face.

M: Ok, so today when he was helping me move...
I: Uh huh...
M: We locked eyes and just went in.
I: WAIT...
M: Not IN, but in.
I: I was about to say...aren't you guys "just friends"?
M: That's the fucking problem, I don't know how I feel about him. It was a quick one but I felt something between us.
I: Oh...you're gonna have to tell him eventually. Because if you don't, then he might lose interest. That Doja Cat song is basically our conversation right now.
M: So what do you want me to do?
I: Tell him as soon as you can.
M: But what do I do?
I: Just try to be subtle about it.
M: That's actually great advice, thank you so much!
I: Anytime.

I left from her room receiving the best advice I could ever get.
By the way, Isabel is so perfect.
I walked into his room without knocking, I don't know why I didn't knock but it was pretty rude.
I think I walked in at the right time because he was taking off his shirt, and it was an enjoyable sight to see. I guess he didn't care, well only a little bit.

G: What?
M: Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you.
G: Well you can see I...clearly don't have a shirt on.
M: So? I still need to talk to you, well I can look away if you want.
G: I honestly don't care anymore because I can't get you to leave...
M: Okay...so I have a question.
G: Hit me.
M: Do you have feelings for me?
G: No...
M: George. I'm asking nicely. Do you have feelings for me?

To be continued...