"I'm milluki" he said.

"Nice! What about you?" Gon asked illumi.
He just walked upstairs to his room. Gon looked so confused.

"His names illumi, he doesn't like to talk very much" I said and he nodded.

"Well, we brought you some bread rolls" Mito said and set the basket down in the counter.
"Thank you! They smell delicious!" My mom said.

"Well, we'll be off then, gon say bye"
"Right, bye!"

As they left gon gave me another look and I just nodded at him.

"They look nice!" My mom said and I Walked over to the bread rolls, I grabbed one and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Mm there really good!" I said in a mouthful of the tasty bread.

"Killua, slow down, we're eating soon!" My mom shouted and I just shrugged.

After I ate the bread rolls I went upstairs and put my headphones back in.

I sat by the window again, my new favorite spot, and watched the cars go bye one by one.
"Killua, pizzas here!" I heard my sisters soft voice fill the hall.

"Ok, I'll be right there!"

I went downstairs and grabbed a slice, chewing on the delicious piece I sat down in silence.
"Hey killua, after dinner can you give the neighbors there basket back?"

I froze.

"I don't want to."

My mom looked angry. "Killua I'm not asking"

"Killu, do what mom asked" I glared at my brother.

"Illumi you don't need to get involved, and fine mom I'll do it ok?!"

She smiled and I purposefully ate really slow.
After I ate I got up, grabbed the empty basket and headed out.

I walked down the street in silence. The sky was getting darker and I could feel the chilly air coming for the night.

I walked up the path to the yellow house and knocked on the door. I heard a dog barking loudly.

The green guy from before opend the door, holding a dog back.

"Oh hey! Sorry for my dog, kon, he's kinda crazy. Umm can I help you? Was it- killua?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yep, I brought back your basket" I said, holding it up.

"Oh thanks!" He took it back and we stood in an awkward silence.

"Umm are you going to Hunters high school?" He asked.

"I think, I mean school isn't starting for another month still"

"Yeah" gon said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well I'm gonna be going there, so if you need any friends you can always find me! I have two other close friends that I think would like another person for our 'group'"

I backed up.

Friends? I've never had friends before...

"Oh sorry did I say something?? I was told I talk too much-"

"No it's nothing" I interrupted and he smiled.
"Ok good"

"Well I have to help my aunt with something, so I gotta go, but do you wanna hangout sometime? Here..." he reached his hand into a picked and pulled out his phone. "What's your number?" I looked up in surprise but grabbed my phone too.

"It's **** *** ***" I said and he typed it into his contacts and sent me a message.

I looked at my phone as it buzzed.

**** *** ***
Hey!

I quickly put in a contact name.

"Wait!"

I looked up at gon "what?"

"Can I pick the contact for me on your phone and you do the same to me?"

"Umm sure I guess?"

I gave him my phone and he gave me his. I smirked as I put in a contact name for me and handed it back.

"Wow that's the best you can do- killuascool" gon said and I laughed

"No changing it!" He nodded and pointed to my phone

"Look what I did for you"

I looked down and saw that he had done gonnie. I smiled and felt an unfamiliar warmth in my cheast- what is this feeling?? I held onto my phone harder and he looked nervous.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I love it!" I faked a smile.

"Ok, that's good, anyway I gotta go, bye!" I waved back as he shut the door. I turned and walked home slowly.

What was that feeling- I felt like I belonged, or no that wasn't it, I felt like I had a place in life- a roll.

I smiled and skipped the rest of the way home.

I woke up to the sun rising.
It's so bright...
I checked my phone and saw that I had gotten a text from gon.

Gonnie

Gon}hey do you wanna hang out today?

Already?
We just met, why would he wanna hang out with me so soon? The unfimilliar feeling came back as I thought about hanging out with him. I shook my head and quickly replied to him that I would like to. He responded and said that we could meet up in town at 10, it's 9 right now so I need to get ready fast.

I got up and went to that bathroom to shower.

I hope I don't somehow mess everything up... oh god I would love to have a friend.

I got out and dressed in a blue button up and some black shorts.

Running down the stairs I grabbed a pop tart and threw on my favorite shoes.

I called a taxi and right as illumi came outside and asked where I was headed it got here.
"Sorry illumi- I can't talk right now I'll be in town" I quickly shouted and jumped into the car.

"Where you headed?" The taxi driver asked.

"To the town square"

I can do this!

Hey, this is kinda unimportant but I wanna show you the picture I based killuas outfit off of (because it's awesome and it will make his outfit make more sense)

There :) he's so coolio loll.
Anyway I hope you liked this chapter!