Hana was essentially carrying the whole team but with too much imposing her ability to stay focus at the game with her unbeatable gaming skills, had allowed me to bridge in the gap. Players left and joined but the main focus was me and Hana battling it out for glory. Sweat and tears had arose and started to take a toll on me. My hand started to shake violently as I tried the best I could to clutch the game. The more kills I get the more it boosted my morale, but the more deaths I took the more it brought down that morale.

The end had came but I was only given a defeated screen. Victory was in my grasp but I somehow let it slip out of my hands. The glory of turning an unseen victory was no more and came the time where Hana would begin to mock me. Hana had raised both hands in celebration meanwhile I watched her in grief from a far. I knew in the back of my head that I could never beat a worldwide E-Sports professional, let alone a champion. In fact everytime I played against her I never seem to won. But today felt as in which I actually tried for once, I actually put up a fight and maybe if were so lucky, could of brought home a victory.

Hana had noticed that I had been so quiet after the match and rose from her sit to come sit next to me. She crashed down in front of me, moving the laptop that I so hardenly fought with aside. She placed her dominant hand under my chin and used it to lift me up, to face me directly in the eye. She suspected that I was prepared to hear Hana ridicule me in a joking manner so she looked at me so passionately and lovingly.

Hana: "Boo don't feel bad about the game. You actually was a challenge to fight with and in my eyes, I say you are a winner in my books."

She used the hand that was holding up my chin and pulled it forward as well as moving her cute face closely up to mine, smooching me on the lips before she smiled pulling away. Hana didn't want to down me of my hopes anymore so she offered to play something else, something with less competition. We jumped around from casual games like Among Us or Forza Horizon to PvE games like Warframe that allowed some fans to come on and play before ending it with a co-op game like Splinter Cell Conviction's Deniable Ops. An old game I know but a fun one to revisit from time to time.

Traditional Hana would ordinarily spend the entire stream playing games but today she wanted to mix things up a bit. She didn't have the Christmas tree put up this late in December because she had saved it for the stream. So that's what we set out to do next. Hana had set her camera by the living room to film the whole build before she pulled out all the light stuff such as ornaments from the storage closet by the living room first, while Hana tasked me to do the heavy lifting which was the artificial tree itself. The viewers had seen me wrestle with the tree as I dragged it out of the aging cardboard box. Hana had grabbed a step stool from the kitten when I had put the tree up to avow for her shortness to be able to reach the soaring tree.

Several minutes passed as we giggled and fooled around to get the tree decorated, but when it was finally done, Hana plugged in the tree as the final step and it brightly lit up in all it's festive and joyous colours. I had wrapped one arm around Hana when she returned to my side and pulled her within as we admired the work we put into the tree to celebrate arguably the most joyous holiday's coming up.

Hana: "I can't wait to spend Christmas this year with you (Y/N)." She looked away from the tree and glazed upon me.

(Y/N): "Me too Hana, me too. I haven't gotten you your gift yet, but I think you'll love it."

Hana: "I hope you like mine too."

Seeing that she had positioned herself to be in the perfect kissing range, I had lowered my head to allow my lips to make contact with her own. Pressing them ever so gently on those lavish lips Hana owned. Kissing her didn't quite correspond correctly in my mind, I still have to adapt to the fact that she was now my girlfriend. Hana Song the D.Va is my very little girlfriend. Who would've thought.

Hana: "I think this is where I'm gonna end the stream. We did a lot tonight wouldn't you say (Y/N)?" She said when we had pulled away.

(Y/N): "I would say so."

Hana: "Thank you all for sticking around and thank you all who donated or brought the merch. You guys will be making smiles to families in need this Christmas. See you all tomorrow again! Merry Christmas you all, byeeeeee!"

At any time when Hana would end her latest stream, she would always let out an exhausted exhale to indicate how tiring it is to spend time with her fans. As it is twelve more days till Christmas, I suggested that maybe we could cuddle up together in a blanket and watch some movies, preferably a Christmas movie as to get us in the holiday spirit. This would allow Hana to get some rest after her stream and for me to basically spend more time with her. Hana strongly agreed to the idea and sent me to her bedroom to setup the movie while she heads to the kitchen to obtain a few refreshments. By the time I had the movie up and ready to go on my laptop, Hana had bounced into the room with two mugs in her hand.

Hana: "I made us some hot cocoa for us to enjoy."

Hana pasted to me my hot cocoa in which I immediately take a sip despite Hana warning me that it was still steaming hot. I wish I should've taken Hana's cautioning as she stated a bit more seriously because I had suffered the consequences. Hana laughed amusingly at my gut reaction as I tried to engulf the sizzling cocoa. Trying my best to force it down all the way into my stomach to advoid it coughing out of my mouth and ruin Hana's bed sheets.

Hana: "Why do you never listen to me?" She shakes her head.

(Y/N): "Well I couldn't help it." 

Well I did have reasons to have reacted the way I did. It was creamy and chocolatey enough to be gratifying for the cold weather months to stay warm. Despite the right out of the frying pan hot taste, if I were to say leave it aside to let it chill for a bit, it would have made for an excellent warmth inside me. Hana set her mug aside before cuddling up to my side, grabbing me with both arms and yanking me closer to her as she nuzzled her head in between my arm and torso. I smiled down at Hana clinging onto my body and she smiled back at me before she pressed the spacebar to unpause the movie. All I had left to do was to sit back and keep on holding onto Hana as we watched the movie counting down till Christmas.
_______________________________________

(A/N) Notes

I know I said Merry Christmas in the previous chapter, but this time I can upfront confidently say, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope you'll have a great Christmas this year despite the pandemic. And let's just hope 2021 will look better.

Signed Forbidden