|Chapter 1| 👨‍👩‍👧"Adopted"👨‍👩‍👧

Four small children were standing in front of a tall gate.

"Hey guys. . .what is this?"
A ginger-haired girl asked.

"It's a gate, it connects the inside and the outside."
A mini-black-haired friend, Ray, said.
A H/c girl stares at the inside of the gate's darkness, starting to get an uneasy feeling.

"Outside? We've never been outside before."
The little red-head glanced at her three friends.

"That's because we never left here."
A milk-haired friend, Norman, spoke up, his hand holding on to one bar.

"Didn't Mom say something about going over here?"
Mini-Y/n asked as she showed a bit of fear on her face.

"Yeah. She told us to never go near the gate or fence in the back of the forest because it's too dangerous."
Mini-Emma answered the E/c girl's question.

"But the gate doesn't look dangerous, neither does the fence."
Small-Ray added, crossing his arms while staring at the orange-haired girl.

"Are you okay Y/n?"
Mini-Norman asked in concern.

"The gate looks interesting, but it's making me a little uncomfortable. . ."
Y/n replied, getting ready to turn back and spend the rest of the freetime that they had.
The mini-trio looked at eachother with the 'We have to help her' look.

Small-Cinnamon-roll-Emma ran up to Y/n, with the other two cinnamon rolls following her. She put her hand on small-cinnamon-roll-Y/n's shoulder, stopping the H/c from walking any further.

"We'll come with you, so you won't be alone."
Mini-Cinnamon-Roll-Norman said in a comforting tone with a smile on his face.

Mini-Connamon-Roll-Ray kept taking a couple of glances at the gate again, wanting to see if he could spot anyone or anything roaming inside of it. But he didn't see anything, it was just doors on each of the sides.

"Sure. . ."
Little Y/n replied, trying to push her fear of the gate aside for now and put on a smile. Little Emma suddenly wrapped her arms around Y/n a little tight, starting to get excited.
"Yay!"
Emma squealed, Norman chuckled a little.

"We can join everyone else in tag if you want to Y/n."
Little Norman said polietly, with his gentle voice. It made Y/n blush a little.

"Sure. What about you Ray?"
Little Y/n asked Little Ray. He looked very unamused.

"No thanks, I'll get back to reading."
Little Ray said, crossing his arms. Y/n gave him worried eyes. Ray would never play any games with anyone, which made Y/n worried.

"Okay."
Small-Y/n replied, with an understanding voice, making Ray grin a bit before they all walked away from the gate.

. . .

{Timeskip - 2045}

The sun was beginning to rise. It was time to wake up from dreams and start the day. Which some people liked, some disliked. Some would rather stay in bed but they slowly made it to 100% as the day went on.

"Good Morning everybody! It's time to get up!"
Eleven-year-old-Emma rang out cheerfully. The tired children slowly got up. Y/n rubbed her eyes and started getting her clothes.

"Our Morning alarm clock, Emma."
Eleven-year-old-Y/n said in her mind. When she was finished tying the laces of her brown boots, the E/c girl turned around to see two smaller kids, holding their boots up with their laces undone.

"Y/n can you help us tie these please?"
A girl with amethyst hair and a boy with sandy-hair whined in unison.

"Oh, of course Jenna and Toby."
Y/n said politely.