|Chapter 4| 👤Who is the traitor?👤

3rd Person POV:

"I'm guessing your already liking the house?"
Mama tilted her head up at Krone.

"Oh yes, the children here are very well-behaved and intelligent."
Sis Krone said, sweat running down her face.

"That was very kind of you. Playing tag with the children."
The dark-haired woman slowly stood up from her chair, still making eye contact with Krone.
"You know, I got a little worried about you being too rough on them, you seemed like a tomboy to me. But it looks like you handled it just fine."

"Your just what I need. Just to make sure that the products are protected."
Mom made a Cheshire Cat-like smirk on her face, creeping Krone out a little.
"So that means you don't have to know who knows the secret. .You just gotta keep pretending. Pretend that you have some sort of, weakness, over me."

It was time for Krone's turn to speak. She started sweating so much before that she started growing patches of sweat under her armpits.

"Um. .I-I wouldn't really think of-"

"Listen, you don't have anything else to do than be my pawn."
The Mom interrupted. She walked around the desk and went towards Krone.

Mom grabs Krone's cheeks, bringing them a bit closer to her.

"If you behave more and do your job, then I'll fork over the position of the Mom to you."
The dark-haired woman grinned, while the dark-blue-eyed woman froze.
"So do not try to make any more errors. .Understood?"

Sister krone nodded and turned around to leave, going up the stairs to her room.

As soon as she reaches her bedroom, she stares down at her doll, taking a deep breath.

Suddenly, her eyes fill with anger, she snatches her doll and rips the head, decapitating it completly. A few balls of cotton slowly falls to the floor.

"That Isabella, how dare she!!"
Krone growled, as she slammed the rest of the doll's body to the ground.

"Just you watch! I will beat your butt!"
Krone yelled out, stomping her doll continuously.

She started panting for a bit before she made an evilish grin on her face.

"Once I do. . .Then I will be the Mom."
Krone cackled like an evil Witch.
. . . .

The four oldest kids are outside hanging up the laundry.

"Hey guys, how about we play in teams from now on."
Norman turned around.

"Teams?"
Y/n looked up at him. Then turned to Ray.

"He's right. At this point, most of them would die going off on their own."
Ray said blunty. Emma on the other hand was looking pissed.

"Ray!"
Emma yelled out, wanting to bonk him on the head.

"But other than that, everyone's movements aren't so bad. So we shouldn't break them up."
Ray stated, with Emma still looking pissed at him.

"We can make formations and run away in teams."
Norman turned towards the forest.
"We'll be able to play tag that is similar to what the real escape would be like."

Y/n and Emma glanced at eachother before looking at Norman again.

"The real escape. ."
The two girls said in unison.

"I also have another idea! Let's tell Don and Gilda."
Norman started smiling, but almost looking serious saying the last part.
"We'll explain this whole situation to them and have them lead some of the teams."