birthday

your pov

I finished setting up the decorations and taping the balloons to the back of the chairs. All the presents were in the middle of the dining room table.

I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures before heading back upstairs.

I peeked my head into the bright room, he was still sleeping. I walked over to him, peering over to see his face.

His mouth was slightly open, snores coming from it and a bit of drool pooled on the pillow.

Not the cutest way to look on the morning of your birthday, but he gets a pass.

I got on the bed and straddled him, leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"Wake up.." I whispered before pressing him another kiss "baby."

He groaned slightly, moving his hands slowly around until they found my hips.

"Good morning." I smiled as he opened his eyes.

A small smile formed on his face.

I pressed my forehead against his, his green eyes looking straight into my y/e/c ones.

"Happy birthday." I smiled.

"Thank you." he said giving me a kiss.

I ran my fingers through his slightly tangled curls as he ran one of his hands to my butt.

A smirk formed on my lips. "Get up." I said getting off of him and stepping back onto the floor.

"Can we just lay in bed all day?" he asked yawning.

"No, I have lots planned today," I said tugging his arm "it'll be fun."

He got out of the bed. "Only because I love you." he kissed me again.

Timmy never really liked having plans on his birthday, especially ones kept as surprises, which I planned to do for the most part.

He'd really rather stay home all day.

"I love you more," I said "go on and brush your teeth and come down to the dining room."

"Alright lovely." he said and went to the bathroom.

He closed the bathroom door and I went back downstairs.

I sat down at the table and waited for him. I scrolled through social media and saw all the posts he was tagged in.

All birthday wishes from family, friends, and especially, his fans.

"Wow." I heard Timothée gasp.

"You like?" I asked getting off the chair.

"I love it," he said "you did a great job."

I put my hands on my hips, looking at all of my decorations. "I really did."

He laughed.

"Sit." I said pulling out a chair.

"You didn't have to get me anything." he said grabbing one of the boxes anyway.

I watched him open all of the gifts, taking more pictures and a few videos of course.

"Thank you." he said afterwards.

"You're welcome."

"What else do you have planned for today?" he asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Lunch with your parents and sister at one o'clock..other things too."

He raised an eyebrow. "Other things?"

"Other things." I repeated.

"Tell me." he said.

"Nope."

"Tell me, pleaseeeee." he whined.

"No!" I laughed.

"One o'clock you said?" he asked checking the time on his phone.

I nodded.

"Well," he tapped his fingers on the table "it's only 10:00 o'clock right now."

"And?"

He looked up at me with a smirk.

"We have time."

"Time for what?" I asked dumbfounded.

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"You know for what."

He got up from his chair and scooped me up out of mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me and carried me up the stairs back up to our room.

Needless to say, I made his later confessed 'birthday wish' come true.

...and we were late to lunch.