" can I like take a shower right now" I joke

Just a nice job with the place I can give him and his workers that.

The bathroom looked good and I could stay in here all day and night.

It's like you'll seem at peace if your in here.

The shower was big enough for the both of us and if you wanted to rest your mind the the tub wasn't far by.

I walked to overt or the sink and ran the water just to get a kick of it.

" come on Storm there's one more room" he insisted.

We walked to a door that already made me tear up and I don't even know what's on the other side.

All I seen was the beautiful name writing on the door frame.

~Alianna Noelle Jacobs ~

As he turned his hand I also place my hand on his before we turn it together.

" oh my god, sj her room is so beautiful" I cried.

Alianna room was fit  for a princess and I couldn't imagine having it any other way.

" I know she'll like this even though she wouldn't know whether this was her room or not" sj said.

Walking inside I rub my fingers gently across the frame of the crib as it was a nice feel.

The carpet was a plush white that match the silk sheet bedding.

The colors of the off white just set her room very well.

" gosh baby I love this so much just the thought and time you put into the house... I love it" I said

We embrace each other as I didn't want to let him go.

" I love you so much Storm so I wanted to make this home comfortable as much as I could"

" we're home" I said with joy.

Later that night.......

Getting out the shower I walked over to the bed where sj was waiting for me with some lotion.

I smiled before drying my wet hair in a towel.

" what are you up too now?" I asked.

He patted the bed for me to take a seat and I did just that.

" what does it look like, I'm about to rub my baby down, and my little girl in some nice smell good lotion "

He then pour a nice amount into his hands before removing my robe and my body was standing before him.

Each part where the lotion touch he lean down to kiss me softly.

" if we keep this up I may just have another baby" I jest

" maybe that's the plan" he responded back as he turn me around.

He stood up before walking me over to the dresser.

I tried to turn around but all he did was turn my head back towards the mirror as he place each of my hands on top.

" don't move" he mumble in my ear.

Our eyes made contact as he pour some more lotion into his hands.

" wait sj" I pleaded but his fingers trickled down my inner thighs and back leg.

I threw my head back a bit as I could feels his fingers making there way inside me.

I watch while he finish applying the lotion on my lower body then his body made its way on mines.

I was now staring into his eyes in the mirror as his head rested on my right shoulder.

" why you telling me to wait for? I haven't done anything yet"

I look down not knowing what to say, but my eyes where back in the mirror.

" watch me love you Storm" he said before kissing my neck.

I place my hands on his before he came a little closer to me.

I whimper from his size going into me unexpectedly but I was trying to keep my composure.

I never had it this way before because the bed was all that felt more comfortable for me.

So yes it felt more tense standing up.

" that's it move just like that, keep your eyes on me" he said through his teeth.

All I could feel was him deep in me and watching the mirror glass fog up.

He gently bend me over just as far as I'll let him and he just made me feel like a women.

This was every night since I came back, it never gotten old in fact he was always coming with something new.

My body always felt loved, he made me feel loved.