izaya: there.

Izaya pov:

Suddenly flashes of what seems to be memories flashes past me. 

I am dead....? Ah... right. I got knocked, no I mean squished by two cars. the twins hate me that much. What easily jealous people. Nothing to hold onto this world...  I am glowing?

Ah. Right, better not let izaya know I am dead. He probably won't cry over me, but at least the impression dissapeared is better than dead. Alright I am going to make the twins not say anything about this.

The funeral... izaya...? How did he know? I thought he couldn't have known. Which baka told him. Ah, the twins behind him. I see.

' manna... I will miss you. ' he leaned in close to my coffin. I blush.

Izaya... I promise. I will protect you.

' manna.' a cloaked guy approached me. What is he? Why doesn't anyone see him? If someone could, he would be killed by the family members already. Being this stupid mansion doesn't just allow anyone in.

manna: wha are you?

'shinigami. I am here to take you away.To hell.'

manna: right. 

He started waving his scythe at me. I dodged and somehow managed to kill him easily. And he turns into dust.

I lived on right beside izaya as a wandering soul. I sometimes wished he would be able to see me....

'manna.' the same kind of guy.

manna: I will kill you.

' let me offer you a job. Do you want izaya to see you?'

manna: you're gonna make me human again?

'not exactly. Its a job. In exchange for living again.'

manna: what kind?

' controlling people who killed others and deserve death, hell. You are going to give them a chance to redeem themselves. I have seen your skills and determination. You fit the job.'

manna: why me? I killed.

' you can control yourself. You understand humans. You know who to kill and not to kill. I will allow you to reincarnate if you die. '

Manna: die? I'm dead.

' you're gonna be half human. Your soul that is. '

manna: whatever. ok than I accept.

My state of mind suddenly returned to where I was. At shinra's house. Tsk... so in the past when  I have the feeling of someone stalking me, it was you?

izaya: so she is still alive.

The blade suddenly starts to dissapear.

celty: manna...

The jacket on her also starts to dissapear, than something rolls onto the floor. It was...celty's head.

Its eyes were closed and celty picked up her head. She picked up her head and hugged it, finding it after it has been lost so long, finding something she wanted for a very long time.

shinra: celty !!!

He hugged her by the back ' isn't that great?!!! So? Any memories?'

celty: shinra... is that all I am worth? A head, lips to kiss.

shinra: What... no. I just... didn't want you to get so obsessed over it. I just hoped... that you would look at me as someone more lovable than the head.

She turned around to hug him 'you are....'

shinra: looks like I got jealous for nothing.

celty: than the photo...

shinra: manna forced it on me.

'well... she isn't anymore.' I said with a sad tone 'she's dissapearing.' I continued with a cheery tone. ' I will be back. '

celty: izaya...

shinra: izaya... he really liked manna neh. Is this what they call retribution? In return for messing people.

celty: shinra !!!

shinra: joking. Joking.

celty: something is weird shinra.

shinra: hm?

celty: my memories... they aren't coming back.

shinra: are you serious?

celty: ah... maybe... getting my head back doesn't do anything...

shinra: maybe because your eyes aren't open?

celty: oh. You're right. 

.......

celty: shinra...

shinra: hai?

celty: I can't open it either.

shinra: eh ?!!!! and its your own eyes.

celty: sigh... so much for nothing neh. And manna did so much. Is there we can do? Shinra.

shinra: how would I know. I don't take charge of shinigamis.

celty: right... we need to call Master... but I don't know how.