9: saika inai

' sonohara anri. ' the sensei called. ' sonohara anri. Hm? Oh well. Mikado.'

Mikado: hai?

'do you know where's sonohara anri? She hasn't been in school for two days '

Mikado: no. Gomen.

' never mind. '

Mikado pov:

I wonder if anri is ok. I go look for her in her apartment. She didn't respond to my knockings. Weird.

I got worried so I kicked down the door and search the house. No one. Don't tell me... Something happened...?

I panic a little. How?  How? I open my phone hoping to find some kind of salvation. That's when orihara izaya the name came across my eyes. I go up where it highlights his name.

I hesitate. He's... Dangerous.

But...

I call.

___________________________________

Shizuo: IZAYAAAA!!!

A vending machine comes flying and izaya dodges.

Izaya: oops.

Shizuo: wait.

Izaya: hm?

Shizuo: I don't like you but no one knows where she is and I couldn't just leave her alone.

He plucks out a signpost and starts walking towards izaya ' so... '

Izaya: huh? What are you talking about?

Shizuo: that girl. That girl. The one that you played with,that guy's girl. Tell me. I will kill you.

Izaya: ah. Sonohara anri.

Shizuo: where is she?

He throws the signpost ' TELL ME!!! '

Izaya jumps a little to the side ' why would I tell you?'

Izaya pov:

My phone ring. I pick it up ' moshi moshi. '

Mikado: anri. Where is anri?!!! I will do anything to pay back. Just... Where is anri?!!!

Hmm.... So I guess she's gone.  Hmph and I know who that person is. This is your idea of trouble for me? Manna. You underestimate me.

Izaya: I know where she is.

Shizuo: tell me!!!

He ran forward trying to give izaya a punch but izaya dodges left and right and retreats backwards.

Mikado: really?!!!

Izaya: kuyama manna. She has anri.

Shizuo: ok. I won't ever thank you.

Mikado: arigato.

-Beep -

Izaya: don't need it.

______________________________________

The door flung open ' MANNA!!'

Manna: yokoso (welcome)

Shizuo: yokose your head!!!

Just than mikado runs in right after shizuo 'heiwajima-san...?'

Shizuo: its you.

Mikado: mikado desu.

Manna: looking for...

She went into one of the rooms and dragged a chair by its back. On the seat tied anri.

Manna: her?

She sat onto her lap ' there isn't really any use of ropes because you see...' she stood up and poked at anri's head. It just bounced lightly back like a doll ' she's lifeless. Lost. '

Mikado: stop it!!!

Manna: ohto. Gomen.

Mikado: what did you do to her?!!!

Manna: what? Ask her. Anri. Anri. Ohto. Wait.

She stabs onto anri's leg and anri screams.

Mikado: anri!!!

Manna: what happened?

Anri: saika!!  Saika!!!  Saika inai!!! (gone)

Than anri returned to that lifeless state.

Manna: well that.

Shizuo: you!!! And I thought you would be different than izaya. You're the same. No... You're even worse!!!

Manna: its your fault you have high hopes.

' tamae!!!! ' he charged forward towards her. She dodged his punches and grabbed onto his arm that passed her cheek 'ohto. I'm not izaya. Remember that. '

A nodachi slipped out from her hand as if it came out from her hand. She smiled devilishly and as she was going to cut his arm,he pulled his hand out with all his strength and retreated back.

Manna: that desperateness. Humans.

Mikado pov:

There I was standing. Watching everything. I clenched my fist. I wanted to do something. I had to.

I looked to heiwajima-san's face... He's tired. Exhausted. His arm was almost gone. And me...

Its impossible...

I could feel my whole body tremble...

Manna: mika-do. Want to try get anri back?

I clench my fist. I have to try even though it might seem impossible. I charged forward.

Manna: oh. This one has guts.

I ran pass her.

I ran pass her?

I ran pass her!!!

I reach out my hands to anri...

My fingers were about to touch her...

No... I got pulled back by my collar and I was thrown. I could feel myself floating and flying in high speed backwards. Anri...

That I felt a cushion landing and a thud. A loud one. I look up... A big hole and... Heiwajima-san as my cushion.

Mikado: heiwajima-san...?

Shizuo: I'm fine.

Manna: how boring.

She raised her nodachi.

Mikado: no!!!!

*slice * the rope cut half and releases anri.  She carries anri in her arms,bridal style 'will give you a gift. Tomorrow. Please do wait for it. '

And there she goes... Jumping out of the window.

Izaya pov:

How masochistic. Oh well.

Never knew she had that side.

Interesting.