Joining a group

Shuichi's POV:

"Hey..!"

"Quit shoving I wanna see!"

"Everyone pipe down! He might wake up. Let's leave for now"

.

.

.

"Nnghh..."

I slowly start to open my eyes..and...All I see is a light. I try to lift my hand up but I couldn't..I.. didn't have the energy.

A few minutes later..I managed to lift my hand and cover the light with my hand opening my eyes fully.

After seeing more clearly...I realized my hand was bruised. Covered in bandages.

It must've been from the fall...after I remember my terrible experience I look around my surroundings. The room is just bright. Pure white like an asylum room.

And..It felt like I was on a bed..someone's bed.

After realizing this I try and sit up but I felt pain remembering my fall again. "Ow.." after I few tries...I..stopped. It was no point anyway since I was weak.

Step..

Step..

Step..

Then the door opens. And then someone speaks.

"Oh..oh! Boss! He's awake!"

"Perfect! Though I can't enter right now I'm busy. Accompany him while I work please, ▇▇▇▇▇▇"

"Yes boss."

Then I heard the door shut.

"W-where...a-am I..?"

"In the boss's room. Please be patient while the boss works."

"...okay.."

And it was just silent.

"...can you help me up..please?"

They never answered and then I felt a sharp pain while I'm lifted up. "Ack!-"

"Oh! Sorry.."

"It's fine.."

I placed my hand on the bed sitting up...I was about to say thank you until I look at the person..

They...we're wearing a mask..over their eyes.

"Are you..okay?"

I immediately stopped looking. "O-oh- y-yes, thank you.."

I was looking down at my hand remembering the awful mess that happened. After a while I heard someone open the door. I look up and see someone with a black cape, with a black cap and mask on as well. But the mask was covering his whole face.

"Sorry for the inconvenience! As a supreme leader it's really a hard job!"

They start to take off their mask.

I can fully see their face. They had purple eyes and dark purple hair with light streaks.

"So..Mr. Detective! Care to tell me your -...! Wait I heard of you before! You're Shuichi Saihara!"

"Y-yes...I am."

"Well people all over the news are saying your dead after that huge explosion that happened. But you're completely fine! It's not that anyone else would know except me and my crew!"

"Boss! You forgot to introduce your name!"

"Hm?- oh! Nee hee! Sorry! Well."

They turn and look at me. Facing straight and started walking towards me. I was confused on what was going to happen.

"Don't worry Mr. Saihara! I won't hurt you. Besides, I, Kokichi Oma, will never do such a thing!"

"...Kokichi...Oma..that's your name."