Suga rose from his seat and began writing the date on the board as well as a rough guide of what the class would be doing. He had a few students who became anxious when presented with uncertainties so Suga made sure to give the students as much information as he could when they walked through the door, without bombarding them with a long speech. It also meant that his more care-free students could chose to not read it and take the day as it came to them.

Suga had just finished writing the date when a familiar chuckle-giggle duo hit his ears from outside in the hall. He placed his pen down and moved towards the door, blood already rising to his cheeks. Suga opened the door gingerly to not alert the people to his presence straight away. As he'd suspected, just up the hall from his class, Sara was walking with none other than Sawamura Daichi. Suga double-checked the clock. No, it was still the morning. He even went as far to rub his eyes and re-adjust them, expecting Daichi to disappear like fog when he reopened them. But he was still there, strong legs carrying him and a wide smile on his face.

"Daichi." Suga said softly, stepping out from his room.

Daichi stopped talking to Sara and turned, his grin becoming impossibly wider. Sara took a hint and waved goodbye to them, scurrying away to no doubt linger behind a corner and listen in. Suga wasn't taking his chances, grabbing Daichi's arm and pulling him into his room and shutting the door almost completely.

"What are you doing here? I was under the impression you meant seven pm not am."

Daichi chuckled and held out a travel cup of what was no doubt tea. Suga blushed, taking it into his grasp and allowing the heat to spread to his palms.

"I'm filling in for Endo who is no longer allowed to work the programme. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?" Daichi quizzed teasingly, despite the hint of jealousy in his words.

"Please don't bring that up, I'm still mortified."

"I'm sorry."

He wasn't but he pulled Suga into his chest anyway, partly to comfort him but mostly to breathe in his scent. It had finally faded from Daichi's bedsheets and he was trying desperately to commit the soft floral scent to his memory.

"I'm happy to see you, it was a very long four days." Suga mumbled, looking up at Daichi through thick lashes.

"The longest, but Tamura said he had a space that needed filling Wednesday and there was no way I was gonna say no."

"Awh did you miss me that much?"

"Honestly, I really missed Sara's sarcastic commentary and Kaneko's pretty face. Actually, come to think of it, Sara is very nice to look at as well." Daichi grinned.

He felt a sharp jab in his ribs and Suga glared up at him with eyes like thunder clouds, threatening and unforgiving.

"However, none of that compares to the beauty stood in front of me right now."

He reached his hands out and cupped Suga's cheeks, who immediately broke away and turned away, a pout plastered on his face.

"You're not gonna flatter me out of this one Sawamura."

"Ow, Sawamura? What's with the third degree here?" Daichi asked, wrapping his arms around Suga's middle and nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck.

Suga refused to break, staring ahead, despite how much his body was screaming at him to turn around and kiss the tall idiot behind him.

"Come on Koushi, don't be like that with me."

Suga froze at the use of his given name as kisses began being trailed up the side of his neck. Nobody really called him Koushi but hearing it come from Daichi's mouth made his knees weak and his heart beat quickly against his ribs. The kisses continued travelling, now at his jawline and coming dangerously close to his cheek.