2-Birthday Party - January 20, X780

I’m turned 13 today, which made me excited. I’m walking to the guild, alone. I wonder if anyone remembered my birthday. When I entered the guild, it seemed everyone was off on a job or something.

“I guess they forgot about me.” I said, walking deeper into the center of the guild.

“Surprise!” I heard dozens of voices screamed.

“What the fu-!?” I yelled, jumping up into the air in fear.

“Happy birthday!” Gray said, running up to me.

“We got you presents!” Natsu said, handing me a few boxes.

“I hate surprises!” I screamed, still frightened by the surprise.

“Sorry, I guess THEY forgot!” Erza said, walking up to me. I sighed in frustration.

“Don’t blame us!” Gray exclaimed, I laughed at them.

“Thank you, I don’t care if I get scared!” I said, with a smile on my face.

“Open your presents!” Natsu said, sounding excited.

“Okay, don’t rush me.” I said, starting to open one of the presents. Inside the first one, was a necklace, with a fire pendant.

“Natsu, did you get me this?” I asked, holding the pendant in my hand.

“Do you like it?” He asked, smiling.

“Of course!” I said, hugging him.

“Don’t forget about my present!” Gray said, pointing to a present.

“How could I?” I asked, sarcastically. I grabbed the present, then opened it. Inside was a snow globe. Inside the snow globe was a miniature Fairy Tail.

“We Ice mages need to stick together!” Gray said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

“I love it!” I said. 

“I got you something too.” Erza said, pointing to a huge present.

“What’s in here, a sword?” I said, picking up the heavy box. I opened it up, and there was literally a sword.

“Are you serious?” I asked, taking it out.

“I just thought it could help you fight!” She said, smiling at me.

“Um, ok?” I said, confused with the present. I set it down on the floor.

“Let’s eat cake!” Natsu said, grabbing my hand.

“Don’t rush her, she’s not a pig like you.” Gray said, grabbing my hand.

“Do two of my friends have a crush?” Erza teased them.

“Ew!” Gray said letting go of my hand.

“We’re just friends!” Natsu said, holding my hand still.

“So, how about that cake?” I asked, cutting off their conversation.

“She’s right, we need to eat the cake!” Erza said, running away.

“I wonder what flavor!” I said, following her. The two of them then followed me. When I arrived at the cake, Erza already ate half of hit.

“M-my cake!?” I exclaimed, trying to get a slice.

“Good going Erza, you ruined her cake!” Mira scolded her.

“Well atleast I don’t wear a training bra still.” Erza teased her.

“You take that back, NOW!!!” Mira yelled.

“Break it up!” I scolded, pushing them away from each other.

“If you want to see the true power of a dragon, keep on going.” I intimidated them.

“Bring it on!” Mira said, putting a smirk on her face.

“You left me no choice.” I said, then knocking her down with one kick.

“I bet I can beat you!” Erza said.

“I don’t think so.” I said, then punching her. She fell to the ground, which then I pinned her down.

“So, who’s next?” I said, standing up and wiping the dust off my dress.

“You took down ERZA AND MIRA!!!!!!!??????” Gray and Natsu both exclaimed.

“Well, it’s not that hard.” I said, smiling.

“How could you say “not that hard”, no one has ever beat those two in a fight!” Gray exclaimed.

“I wonder if I could do that, I mean, I’m a dragon slayer!” Natsu said.

“I wasn’t even using magic, how could you bring magic in this!?” I asked, pointing at the two of them lying on the ground.

“That’s right, you only used your strength!” Gray said.

“I’m going to go to Li-chan, talk to you later!” i said, waving goodbye. I walked over to Lisanna.

“Happy birthday, Che-san!” Lisanna cheered, I smiled.

“I missed you when you took that job!” I said, hugging her.

“Did you really just beat Erza and Mira?!” Lisanna asked.

“I don’t get it, why’s it such a big deal?” I asked.

“They are the strongest Fairy Tail girls, or so I thought.” She replied, my heart sank.

“Does that mean…….I’m the strongest?” I asked.

“Yes, Che-san, you are!” She replied. I froze.

“Hell yeah, you better beware, Ice Dragon Slayer’s gonna fight you!” I said, sounding vain and childish.

“Yeah right!” I heard Cana say, I looked at her, she was drinking alcohol.

“Cana, you know you aren’t suppose to drink!” I scolded her.

“It’s not like it matters.” She said, drinking some more.

“Fine, you win!” I said, not wanting to fight her. She drank some more. For the rest of the day members gave me presents, we started brawls, and Gray walked around naked.