8-New Comer-July 2, X784

Natsu was still on his little adventure to find Igneel, but in the middle of the day, he came back. Someone unusual was with him, a blonde girl around my age. I noticed that she was a Stellar Spirit Mage, and I was surprised by the amount of Zodiacs she had in her possession.

“Natsu, you’re back!” I said, hugging him tightly.

“Is she a Fairy Tail Mage?” She asked.

“Well, don’t mean to brag, but I’m Chelsie Stewart.” I said.

“You mean the Chelsie Stewart, Fairy Tail’s cutest, and strongest, member?!” She exclaimed.

“Yep.” I said, grinning.

“You really don’t have to brag, Chelsie.” Natsu said.

“And who’s you’re friend?” I asked.

“Lucy.” She said.

“Just Lucy?” I asked.

“It’s just Lucy.” She said.

“Hmm…” I said, sounding suspicious.

“Well, are you looking to join?” I asked.

“Yes, ever since I was little, I wanted to join this guild!” She said, smiling.

“Well, then come with me…” I said, grabbing her hand. We walked into the guild. Natsu followed.

“Natsu finally came back!” A member said, then Natsu walked off to start a quarrel.

“So Natsu’s finally back, wanna fight!” Gray said, surprising Lucy with is habit.

“Um...why isn’t he wearing any clothes?” Lucy asked.

“He’s just like that.” I said.

“Mira, we got a new recruit!” I yelled, Mira walked over.

“She’s new here, ok, leave her with me then!” Mira said, smiling, then taking Lucy by the hand.

“New recruit, that’s awesome!” Gray said, walking over to Lucy and Mira.

“Don’t you dare!” I yelled, throwing a bottle at him, but I missed and it hit Mira instead.

“Sorry Mira, Gray, see what you made me do!” I said, pushing him.

“Now’s my chance!” Natsu said, pulling off Gray’s underwear.

“Natsu...really?” I asked.

“Well, I guess I’ll join in!” I said, pushing Gray, causing him to bump into Lucy.

“Wow...I feel so bad for her!” I said, laughing.

“Do you wanna maybe go on a job later?” Natsu asked me.

“Sure, why not?” I asked, smiling.

“I’m going to help out the new recruit…” I said, walking over to her.

“Chelsie, Gray’s a perv…” She said, turning red.

“Oh, I promise, he’s not, he just uncontrollably takes off his clothes.” I said, smiling.

“It’s nice to know Natsu has a cousin here.” Lucy said, smiling at me.

“Cousin, where’d you get that idea?!” I exclaimed.

“You’re his cousin, right, that’s what he told me.” She said.

“No, no, no, you got it wrong, I’m not his COUSIN, I’m his GIRLFRIEND!” I said.