She shrugged her shoulders as I walk over handing her a plate.

" come on don't do that I promise I'll be right back and then we can go out and so whatever you want to do"

" whatever i want?" She ask again

Not sure whether I should have said that I agreed.

" yes whatever you want okay" I kiss her forehead before heading into the room to get ready.

****

" how's this sir?" The employer asked me.

I started looking at every detail just to make sure that this masterpiece was what i wanted.

It was beyond gorgeous, the frame, the way it look, the shine that it gave off was amazing.

" wow this is exactly what I pictured. I love it man"

I dap him up while reaching into my wallet to pay him.

" is a thousand enough" I asked him.

His eyes was shock before the money was no longer in my possession.

" uh yea-yeah this actually more than enough nice doing business with you sir"

" same with you, take care"

" same god blessed" he then made his way into the back to check on everything else.

I couldn't seem to get this smile off my face as I was now ready for Storm to see the home.

It was officially ready for her and Alianna.

Locking the doors I headed to a grill for a nice cup of coffee and maybe a burger.

I stop by one of my favorite spots on Main Street.

"La Hacienda Mexican Grill" it was the best grill in Town and their food was amazing.

Walking in I took a seat near the back by a window as a lady was coming towards me full speed.

Putting my menu up towards my face it quickly drop back down and I was greeted by nothing but White teeth and red lipstick.

" Santiago,  Santiago Jacobs is that you?" The lady said as her accent was strong.

" Selena, no time no see" I said before lifting my menu back up.

She snatch it down once more before embracing me into a tight bear hug.

" por favor déjame ir" I asked her.

(* please let me go*)

She didn't listen at first but she eventually let me go.

" oh come on, you know you remember me" she said playfully punching me in my arm.

" yes I do,  your my god sister" I said now embarrassed that everyone was looking my way.

" so I heard about you having a Novia, when can I meet her?"

(* girlfriend*)

I still scroll through the menu before I was finally ready to order.

" uh I don't know right now she's under the weather so soon, and I'll take a number 6 to go" I quickly added before she talked my head off.

" uhh you still the same Santiago that never likes to open up about his relationship, your just like your abuleo" she mentioned.

Not wanting to hear that name ever again, I started looking out the window.

" okay I'll be right back with your meal and the next time I see you I want your novia with you"

Nodding my  head I aggressively started tapping my foot on the table now feeling a bit Impatient.

Couple minutes later I stood on my feet as Selena came walking back to me with a bag.

" please don't be a stranger Santiago, oh and welcome back home"

Only Selena ever called me by my full name which I would never understand.

I would also tell her that I go by sj but she'll still called Santiago.

" will do take care sis" I smiled and exited out of the grill.

As i made my way back into the hotel and up to the room, I walk In to find Storm sleep on the couch.

Putting her food in the fridge I walked over pulled the throw blanket over her curvy body and kissed her warm forehead.

Taking off my clothes and getting into my workout gear I left a note letting Storm know that I went to the gym.

Once she wake up to pack her bags so we can be ready to move into the home tomorrow morning.

I love that girl damn I really do.

Pic of
Selena Lopez

Pic of Selena Lopez