A Dusted Moment

you can all thank PassiveNootNoot for this... piece. lol. they did ask nicely

YESSSS next time kill santa for me will ya dust

Sure.

"Ho ho ho ho!" a jolly fat man in a  red suit laughed, as he finished his deliveries.

"You missed someone on your list," a voice said calmly, Santa blinked not having heard or felt anyone coming.

"Young... man, I certainly delivered to everyone on my list," Santa said spotting the skeleton monster.

"You never delivered to the the underground, and you can go anywhere," the skeleton said walking forward, Santa noticed fine white falling dust from his jacket.

"Well, yes I can go anywhere," Santa admitted.

"You missed a lot of monster children that wanted a Santa," The skeleton said, and Santa realized in horror the white dust was Monster Dust.

"The barrier you see," Santa tried to say, knowing that he had been ignoring the monsters.

"Thing is, I know that's a lie. You see, I promised my bro Santa would come. Give us hope. You never came, and now.. well the underground is dead. But your still hear," the Skeleton said eyelights gleaming "You can call me Dust."

Santa never got to say another word.

On the way out, Dust stole the cookies but left the eggnog.

It wasn't the good eggnog after all.