Safe place

Y/n POV

"Thanks for letting us stay Pumpkinhead. The police may find us back in asylum." I carry bunch of blankets and Pumpkinhead carry extra pillows. We went down to the basement to meet the others to give these for them so they won't feel uncomfortable.

"We brought pillows and blankets for you guys." They gather around us grabbing pillows and blankets in a rush. "Take it easy would you!" They stop "Just line up and we'll give you them. Okay?" They nod their heads in agreement than line up.

After we gave last pillow and blanket I was about to head upstairs. "Where you going?" Pennywise ask. "Me and Pumpkinhead are going to find some food. People may be around here in this forests where they camp so we're going to hunt them. We be back." I told them.

Me and Pumpkinhead jump every trees to find any people around here in this forests. Pumpkinhead stop his tracks. Seems he caught their scents. I look closer see a campfire not too far heard three voices there. We continue jumping to kill them.

I look down three teenagers, two boys and one girl. I look up at my friend staring at them with hunger look. He look up to me. I pointed at him than the teenage boy who had brown hair was by two people. He nod his head jump away to stay sneaky.

I heard a stick snap catching the teenagers attention. "What was that?" The girl spoke "Relax, there's nothing out there. I'm here for you babe." I groan in disgust see them kissing each other. I grow my claws out scratch the wood making a sound. "No really, there's something out there." The girl push her man away.

"Guys what bad things gonna-AAAAH!!!" The brown hair boy didn't finish his sentence. Pumpkinhead grab his ankle using his tail drag towards him. That's my cuel.

I jump off the tree land front two teenagers. They scream in horror looking at me. I smirk at them bring out my claws. They run away but I'm too fast. I pin them down on the ground digging my nails through their skins hearing them scream in pain. "Please no! Have mercy!" The girl pleaded. I whisper to her ear "All out of mercy." I grab their heads than ripped their heads off. I drop the heads stood up from them stomp of their corpses.

I dig through wagon cooler to find any drinks in there. I grab armful of water bottles. I went into the tents to find some food and all I see was nothing. I check the backpacks to find and all I could find was canned of food. Guess that will do.

I heard footsteps behind me know who it is. I turn around see Pumpkinhead come out from the shadow and his mouth and claws were cover in blood. "This is all I could find, water bottles and canned of food. I'll go make dinner for these." We jump back on the trees heading back to our safe place.

I open the front door see few slashers in the living room, Michael, Thomas, and Pennywise. They notice us "How was killing?" Penny ask "All I could find what the survivors had was canned of food and bottle of water. It be useful enough to cook dinner for us." I told him.

I feel my shirt tug giving me attention. I look at Pumpkinhead pointing himself and upstairs. "Guess he wants you to follow him." Thomas said. Pumpkinhead went upstairs and I follow him behind. He open the door front of him letting me in, I see a chest freezer there. I walk up to it open it wide and I was shock what I'm seeing.

There's bag of meats in there and it's a lot! How did he get these? I notice there's label on them. I grab one read it said 'chicken' I grab another said 'horse'. So he kill animals ripped out their organs and put them into the freezer?

I look at Pumpkinhead "You kill animals pull out their organs and put them into the freezer for food?" He nod his head 'yes' as response. "Guess these would do." I grab plastic bag of chicken heading back downstairs to cook these.

I grab the ingredients from the shelf bring out canned of foods place them on the table. I put on the apron tying it behind me. I bring the pot and pans from dishwasher place them into the sink cleaning them. Once they're clean I dry them place them on top of the stove turning it on in low fire. I heard two footsteps by me, I turn around see Thomas and Michael stood there. "You guys can help me if you like to."

Thomas walk in stood by the stove and Michael stand by other kitchen counter. I grab the chopping board and a knife place them front of him. "You chop vegetables." I told him. I grab the vegetables from the fridge place them by him. "Okay guys, let's get cooking."

I follow the instructions from the cooking book, I told Thomas what we should put something in the pot while Michael chop vegetables. Today we'll be cooking chicken vegetable soup.

After we finish cooking I told them to get the others for dinner. I pour the soup onto the bowl place them on the tray. "Need some help?" Pennywise walk up to me. I gave him the tray "Place the bowls on the table." He went up to the table placing the bowl on the table.

I heard a multiple footsteps coming from the basement. The others walk out from the basement sitting down on the chairs. I took the apron off hang them on the coat hanger. I sit down the front of the edge "Hope you guys like them." I said.

They lift up their spoons started to eat. I took a sip of my bowl tasting the flavor of chicken. "This is so delicious! Y/n, your cook is the best." Connor smile. "Thanks you, I'm glad you like it." I smile at him.

"Where did you find this chicken?" I sweatdropped from his question, can't tell them the truth about pumpkinhead kill it. They be gross out to tell them the truth. "I didn't, Pumpkinhead told me he found them in the groceries store in middle of the night stealing them since last year." I lied.

After we finish dinner they head back into the basement to get some sleep. I pick up the dishes from the table place them into the sink washing them and put them in the dishwasher. I pour a dishwashing soap in the small capsule close it started it in hour than close it letting it start cleaning the dishes.

I head into the basement to get some sleep, I sat on my bed slip off my shoes. I lay down pull the blanket on me and pass out into my slumber.