Visit Reunion

Narrator POV

Y/n gaped open hear what Dr. Connor said. She feel her body warm inside of her, it was happiness of joy. "I know your excited to see them. They be here in the morning, they be at the activity room." He said. Y/n wrap her arms around his waist bringing him closed. Dr. Connor was shock but he hug back.

Y/n let him go giving him a smile. "I know your excited to see them. Now go get some sleep, same to you Thomas." The killers exit out the cafeteria room heading back to their cells.

Y/n POV

I lay on the bed on my back roll left and right with my arms covering my face. I'm so excited to see my dad and Lena again! I'm so happy to see them tomorrow!

I calm myself from the excitement, I gotta take a rest for now. See you guys tomorrow.

-Next Day-

I get up from the bed groan in tired. I sat on the floor to stretch both legs and arms to relax them so I be relief. I heard the door open two guards came in, is it rude to come in without permission or so?

I stood up held out my hand letting them handcuff me. But one of them bring out....a collar? The collar was made out of metal. The guard attached the collar on my neck. "Listen here bastard, this collar will shock you itself when you don't behave. Got it?" I growl at him in anger. Why he put a collar on me? I'm just going to see my dad and Lena.

We head to the activity room and I notice the others stared at me and they were confused why I wore a collar. This collar is annoying to wear this in here. Gotta tell Dr. Connor about this.

When we made into the meeting room, my mouth spread into a smile seeing my dad and Lena. They were sat on the chair, they notice me smiling at me. They get up from their seats rush towards me with open arms. I was about to go up to them-

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I got down on my knee scream in pain! This damn shock collar is hurting me! I heard those two damn guards behind me laughing.I turn my head over my shoulder see one of them on my left hold a control in his hand. They say this collar will shock by itself if I don't behave but they lied to me?!

"Enough! Let her go now!" Dr. Connor demanded them. The guard stop shocking me cause me breath heavily to catch my breath. I glare daggers at them deadly. "What were you guys thinking?! Why you put a collar on her?" Dr. Connor growl. "Sorry, it was fun seeing her-" "It's not funny! Now remove it from her or else I fired both you out! Did I made myself clear?" The guards pale in shock that Dr. Connor raised his voice.

They unlock the collar rush out from the room. Dr. Connor lead me a hand helping me back up, I was surprised he raised his voice like a madman. I look back at my dad and Lena with worried look on their faces.

I went up to them hug them lift them up from the ground. I notice they were surprised I lift up that I'm strong, they hug back to me felt their smiles. After like a minute of hugging I place them down. "How are you Y/n?" My dad ask.

I gave him thumbs up as a response. I look at Lena and I was shock what I saw. She had few cuts on her cheeks and a patch on her right eye. My blood boils seeing her in this state. She notice my reaction "It was few days ago, Kendra and Ashley never leave me alone. They heard the rumors about you that you were sent here so they bully me. I try to tell my parents what happen but they didn't listen."

I'm going to kill those mother fucking bitches tear them into shreds! And what kind of parents who never listen their own kids?! They'll pay for hurting Lena.

My thoughts were cut off feeling a warm touch on my cheeks. My dad and Lena places their hands on my cheeks with their warm smile's. I calm my anger lean their warm touch. "Now than, Mr. L/n and Lena why don't we take a seat and talk about Y/n." We all nod at Dr. Connor.

Narrator POV

Connor ask every question to the father and Lena about Y/n life. "So Lena, when was the first you met Y/n?" "About few years ago, I gave her tour around the high school when she was new than we became fast friends." Lena answer. "And Mr. L/n, have your daughter been like this...situation because... her eyes?"

The father clear his throat and spoke "No, I had never see her this situation for a long time ago when she was a baby or a child. Probably my wife hit her on the head too hard with the baseball bat, maybe that cause her in this situation. That's all I know." Connor nod his head write on his paperwork. He close the files putting them inside his bag "That's all I need to know. How about I give you guys a tour around here before you leave."

Y/n eyes widen shook her head 'no' as response. "Don't worry Y/n, it's a small tour. The slashers won't hurt them when your with your dad and your friend." Connor said. Y/n sigh stood up from her seat, same to her father and friend. Before they exit the activity room the doors open reveal the same two guards who put Y/n into a shock collar. They were about to handcuff her but she grab their collars throw them onto the wall with using her strength.

The others were shock that she throw them using her strength. "I guess...that was a payback for putting a shock collar on her." Connor said.

They walk every hallway, Connor show two people a tour while Y/n was behind to keep them safe from danger. Until they heard screaming from the cafeteria room they pass by. They rush in and see a horrified scene.

Freddy stab Jason neck and Jason choking him to death. The guards try to break them up but they push back by them not getting in their way. Y/n rush up to them in hurried, she got between them pushing them back using her strength. With that Jason and Freddy back away. "Hey! What's the big deal?" Freddy growl. Y/n glare dagger at him, she went up to Hannibal where he was sitting. "Freddy started it, he mock Jason about his mother. Jason snap in anger and attack Freddy." He explain.

Y/n went up to Freddy grab the the collar of his shirt throw him at the wall with force strength. This cause the slashers shock see her throw Freddy so hard using her strength. Y/n went up to Jason, he cover his neck using his hands from the blood  pouring out but the blood stain on the patient white shirt he wore. She grab his hand taking him to med bay.

Connor tell the guards to take Freddy back to his cell and told the cleaner to clean up the mess. Connor rush to the med bay where Y/n and Jason were, the father and Lena follow him behind to see them.

Once they made it they see Y/n stitch Jason neck, after she finish stitching she wrap his neck using bandage wrap. She notice them gave them small wave. "How are you feeling Jason?" Connor ask. Jason gave him thumbs up. "Y/n, why not take him to his room to comfort him, I'll take Mr. L/n and Lena outside to the car." Y/n nod her head.

She help Jason up to take him into his cell. Before she leave she gave her father and Lena goodbye hug. They hug back to her. After like a moment of hugging Y/n grab Jason hand exiting the med bay room.

The father look at Connor "How is she living here?" He ask. "She doing fine, she teach Jason some words. Cook food with Thomas for helping her. And she never spoken since like few days ago." Connor said.

"I'm glad she doing alright, did she do anything bad?" "Just one, Freddy throw food at her behind her head. She twist his wrist before he kill her. She throw him at the guards they were about to go up to her to stop her. That's all." Connor told them.

"Did she almost kill him?" Lena ask "No, just broke his wrist. I'll take you guys to your car." They walk away heading outside.