Hanging out with Pennywise

Narrator POV

"How long you two met each other?" Connor ask. Y/n was sit by Pennywise side keeping him company. "Maybe 6 or 7 years. Hard to remember when we last met each other." Pennywise answered. Connor nod his head, he close up the files "That will be all for today. Y/n, why not give him a tour around." The girl nod.

The guards were about to take Pennywise before they were shoved back by Y/n strength. She glare dagger at them grab Pennywise hand exit out from the meeting room.

"So how long you been here?" Pennywise ask. "Probably 3 weeks I guess." Y/n answer. Pennywise look at her notice the zombie eyes of her. "How you end up here?" The girl sigh.

"I kill my abusive mother after she hit me with the baseball bat. She try to kill my dad. And I know you gonna ask how I got my eyes like this. Probably she hit me giving this to me." She explain. Pennywise feel bad hearing her explanation. He should had kill her mother in the first place but he didn't came back after he was kill by some kids who defeated him. But he was glad that she still alive.

They went into the cafeteria "So here's the cafeteria where we eat." "Hope there's meat." "Don't worry, the workers brought meat yesterday. The cafeteria workers quit 3 weeks ago because they don't wanna be here anymore." Y/n said. She feel a tap on her shoulder, she turn around see Connor stood behind her with a smile.

"I got a call from your dad, he's coming tomorrow along with Lena." Y/n smile at him. "And before you guys go, can I ask just one question." She nod her head. "How did you spoke since you hadn't spoken in weeks." Y/n shrug her shoulders before she walk away along with Pennywise continuing the tour.

-TimeSkip-

"The tour was not bad. It's funny to see the workers afraid of me!" Pennywise laugh. They came back into Pennywise cell room. "I'm not going to chain you, but this collar is enough. When the guards shock you, tell me or called out my name." Y/n told him.

She was about to leave his room but a hand grab her wrist. She look at Pennywise, he was looking at the ground "What's wrong?" Pennywise look back up to her "I was wondering...do you wanna hang out with me like tomorrow? We hadn't spent each other for so long since we're broke apart." Y/n gave him a hug whisper to his ear "Of course, sounds great." Pennywise hug her back.

They broke each other hug. Y/n walk away heading back to her cell.

-Next Day-

Y/n POV

I woke up from my slumber get up from the bed, I sat on the floor stretching my body's to relief them. Once I'm done stretching the door open by itself. Two guards walk in, I glare dagger at them growl at them. They step aside letting me pass through.

Good thing they didn't notice I stole one of guard keys from his belt. Now time to see Penny. I stood front of his door, I pick one of the keys place it into the key hole turn it. The door click open.

I open it wide see Pennywise lay on the floor staring at the floor. He look over see me with that crazy smile. He quickly get up ran up to me pick me up hugging me. I hug him back "Ready to had some fun time?" "Not until we get breakfast first." We head to the cafeteria.

Once we made it we grab our trays stand at the back of the line. I look over at the kitchen room see Thomas cooking. I smell the scent of bacon and eggs. The line move fast,  that means Thomas is done cooking serving the others food. Once me and Penny are now in front line Thomas greet me with a smile and he notice Penny by me. "Thomas, this is Pennywise. He's an old friend I met him since middle school." He was shock I spoke. I notice others were shock too right behind me, maybe they heard me.

He serve us breakfast. Penny and I took a seat all the way to the back so we can had privacy to eat. We had a conversation about our life or our hobbies. After we finished eating breakfast we head to the backyard to had some fun.

"So what you wanna do?" Penny ask. "What can you do? Something that is funny and cool." Penny smirk. He bend his back all the way down. I was shock. He place his hands on the ground than lift up his legs all the the way up. He twist his waist than his legs "Ta-da!" He chuckle. "That's...so cool." I whisper. "Thanks! Check this out!" A balls appear out of nowhere. Is that his ability? Where do they come from?

The balls slide down on his back, he lift up one of his arm until the balls roll on his arm and they flew up. I clap my hands in amazed. Pennywise untwist his waist and legs back to normal. He place his feet back on the ground lift up his arms. He bow down "Thank you!". "That's so cool! I didn't know you can do that." I exclaimed. "Because I'm just a different person." He chuckle.

We lay on the ground looking at the cloudy sky. "So what you wanna do next?" Penny ask. I look at him he was by me "Don't know." I look back at the cloudy sky. I feel like I forgot-

OH SHIT! I suppose to meet my dad and Lena today!!

I quickly get up "I had to go Penny! I suppose to meet my dad and Lena at the meeting room today! I see you later." I ran into the building rush towards the meeting room.

I run fast as I can, sudden I see Dr. Connor stood front of the meeting room. I stop my tracks. I look at him notice his shock face. What's going on with him? He notice me.

He rush up to me "Y/n, I think you shouldn't go in there." "Why? what's wrong?" "Just listen-" I push him out my way quickly go to the meeting room. Why is he shock? Is something going on in there?

I stood front the meeting room. The door were left wide open. I was shock what I saw.