Chapter 20

"Here you go Deet," Said Luna handing me a cup with some sort of hot brew in it. "What is that anyway?" Ask Brea, "it will help Deet with her Soul Travel, you remember Soul Travel right Deet?" She ask me. "Yes," I Said "This brew will help you travel longer and see more then you did the first time," she tells me. I look at the brew, will help me see further?

"Before you do Deet have you had anymore dreams?" Luna asked me. "Yes I have," I tell her. "Of what now?" Luna ask me. "I was in a house and I saw Jen in there playing and his Mother calls for him, he walks up to her and she tells him that she loves him and his Father loves him too and no matter what happens his Mother and Father will always love him. She started crying and he ask what was wrong, she just tells him she wants to hold him. Then a Man I didn't see him walks in and he says," I said and stopped talking, "says what Deet?" Brea ask me.

"Deet, he says my name Deet," I tell them. "I see," Said Luna "What does that mean?" Brea ask Luna. "It means Deet is involved in this Childling Jen's life ," Luna tells her. "Like he's my child," I Said. Luna nods her head yes, I look down at the brew. I see myself in it and then a flash image of Jen.
"Well Deet are you ready?" Luna asked me. I look at her nodded my head yes, Luna smiles. "Now Deet drink this slowly and focus on that room Deet, once your body starts to feel tired it means it's working but stay focused okay," Luna tells me. I nodded my head and started to slowly drink the brew, it was biter but I focused on that room that Jen was in playing.

I felt my body getting tired everything I around me was going to black then I passed out.